x i i i .

Nathaniel closed his eyes for a brief moment.

When he opened them, looking back at him was an intoxicating mix of curiosity and lust - as dark as an eclipsed night sky.

Nathaniel's sinful eyes devoured Marie's every thought.

She felt naked not only with her bare and exposed body, but her mind as well.

Marie had submitted both parts of her.

The man before Marie was unrecognizable. Nathaniel's previously styled waves were now disheveled, one lone strand falling out of place to frame his hardened expression. His posture was relaxed and he seemed at ease, embodying his dominance and command.

He was the stability and strength Marie craved in her life.

Nathaniel didn't waste another second. He reached up, pulling a rig down from the ceiling above Marie. The sound of the apparatus made Marie immediately flinch, but she couldn't get far.

Nathaniel grabbed Marie's wrists and lifted them above her. He wove the black rope he had chosen through her wrists, binding them together. He pulled them taught, causing Marie to whimper softly at the fibers rubbing against the thin skin.

Nathaniel paid no attention. He was moving too fast for Marie to even comprehend. He took the remaining cord of rope and expertly tied it to the rig above Marie.

He then grabbed Marie's tied wrists and tugged hard, testing his knot skills and also displaying to Marie what was inevitable.

She was completely bound standing upright - at Nathaniel's absolute mercy.

Just as the professor wanted.

With Marie's full attention still on him, Nathaniel began undoing his belt. The only sound in the still room was the metal buckle being unclasped and the leather being pulled in one deft movement.

Marie could feel the slickness between her thighs intensify.

"Let's do some math, although I'm sure you have another professor for that," Nathaniel slowly spoke, circling around so he was behind Marie.

With Nathaniel out of her vision, Marie felt a sense of foreboding build-up. She couldn't anticipate anything Nathaniel had planned.

Nathaniel continued, aroused as Marie's tensed state which caused her to flinch at his every movement. "First, you insinuated I was jealous of your friend. Then, you questioned my competence with other women... that's 5 lashes each. You spoke back to me so I added another 5. You forgot to address me as 'sir' on numerous occasions... maybe I'll double it to 30..."

Marie immediately pulled against her restraints in protest of the arbitrary additions. Where the fuck was he getting these numbers?

She quickly regretted that move.

Nathaniel grabbed Marie by her hair, yanking it back hard enough to make Marie cry out. "Do you have an objection, whore?"

"No, sir," Marie whimpered out.

Nathaniel tugged at Marie's hair again so that his mouth was against her ear. "In this room, Marie, you're nothing more than a slut for me to use for my pleasure. Get that through your head."

Nathaniel released Marie's head, letting it fall forward.

He continued his recount of Marie's misbehaviors. "Did I mention you threatened to report me? What do you think I should do about that, Marie?"

Marie responded through gritted teeth. "Double it, sir."

She feigned contempt, but in reality, she wanted more.