{A Razor's Kiss}

Warnings: Angst and attempted suicide border line suggestive.

Slowly you lift your head, taking in the sight of the rising sun, as you did every morning. The stomach churning feeling of the new day eased upon you and you sighed. Your feet dangled off the edge of the roof. You held your arms out, not caring if you fell.

The only thing keeping you alive was your boyfriend Eric. He was the famed dauntless leader. He had most likely left for morning training by now. You decide to go back to your room for a little bit.

You swing you legs over the edge of the room and walk back into the compound the easy way. You unlock your black doors and walk into your shared room. You walk to the bedroom and take off your shirt and pull on one of his shirts and his jacket.

You say a note written on the mirror in expo marker. 'Hey babe I left for morning training. Remember I love you.' You let a small smile creep through your sad and rough exterior.

You lay down in the bed and drift off into a deep sleep.

"Baby wake up its lunch time." Eric said kissing your forehead lightly. "Er what time is it." He laughed. "I just told you y/n." You smile and sit up. "I guess you did." You pull his neck down from a deep kiss. "I love you so much baby." You mumble into his neck." "I love you too."

He pulled you up from your sitting position. He smirked when he saw what you were wearing. "You know I like it when you wear my jacket." You laugh. "I know let's just go to lunch." You say pulling on shorts. you feel a smack on your butt. "Baby!" You say blushing. "Sorry couldn't help myself." You punch his shoulder lightly blushing. "Your just so beautiful y/n." 'No I'm not Er.' You stayed quiet. He frowned, he didn't know about your 'problems'. "You know your beautiful right." He said more as a statement. You shrugged. He hugged you. "Perfect." You hug him back. "You really think that?" He nodded. "As I said perfect." You force a smile. "Let's go then." He nodded not noticing you were faking the smile.

You sit down at the cafeteria table next to your friend allyric. She smiles at you and her brother dose to. Her brother four they called him, was always a bully to you. He told you you did everything wrong and told you that you weren't cut out for dauntless and you were worthless. You agreed. 

He kicked your leg under the table. You smile and even though the tears rise in the corner of both your eyes. You weren't the one for crying especially in front of anyone. Eric sat at the leaders table. "You gonna eat?" She asks. "I'm not really that hungry." You say making a point to keep you eyes down. "Oh well do you feel okay?" She asked cheerfully. "No I think I'm just going to go back to my room." You get up and walk towards you room. Eric notice this and soon gets up to follow you.

As soon as you shut your door and started to cry. You walk to the bathroom and find the razor that was taped to the bottom of the counter. You pulled up your boyfriends shirt Up over your head. Slowly you dragged the razor across your y/s/t stomach. Blood oozing down from the wound. Then I looked to my arm. The word DIE was carved into it in bold letters. Maybe you should. Maybe you would. But what would Eric say? Oh he'd be better off he could have someone better. Fine you thought. If you died the voices would stop. Four would stop. You would stop.

You stand up and grab a bottle of ibuprofen that you use for migraines and pop open the cap. You poor about a handful into your hand and take them. Then you take some more then a littl-. Then you hear something click. Eric was  back, he was looking for you.

You sat there in shock. Eric couldn't find you so he assumed you were in the shower. "Y/n are you in there?" You try to respond but it comes out as a broken whimper. Eric got worried and opened the door. He paled when he saw you. Slowly he walked towards you. He reached out and said. "Hey can I have these." He was worried that you might take more of them. You take the nearly empty bottle from your left hand and give it to him. "D-.....Did you take all of these?" He said nervously. You nod and smile at him. "You don't have to deal with me anymore." He is in shock. Eric is scared.No, he is petrified.

He ran over to you and fell to his knees. "Y/n why." He said kissing your head. "I'm tired Er I'm done. No one needs me I'm just a worthless burden." You feel wetness on your shoulder as he hugs you. He was crying? Then it hit him hard. He had to get those pills out of you would die. The woman he loved would die. "I need you y/n I need your more than I need food or water. I- I can't do it alone. I love you." He sobbed. "Please let me save you, let me help you." He hadn't cried in all of the years you known him. This clearly meant a lot to him, you meant a lot to someone. "Okay." Eric let the tears fall. "You trust me?" You nodded, regretting it when he shoves he shoves his fingers down you throat. You gag. "Sorry baby I need you to throw up the pills. I need you to live okay." . He had vomit all over his hand and arm as you puke into the toilet. After you were just dry heaving he took his hand out. He took you to the infirmary. They said all the toxins were out of your system. The also bandage your stomach. He sighed in relief. He said his thanks and then left with you.

Once you got to your room, he hugged you and let you hug him. "Baby why didn't you tell me?" Asked Eric. You shrugged. "I didn't really think you'd care as much as you did." He looked surprised. "I will always care about you." He said kissing your hair. He said in a tone only you ever got to hear. He smiled as he thought about proposing to you. He wanted to he really did. You were his downfall, you made him scared but in a beautiful way. That's what love was anyway beautiful fear. Even in dauntless. He figured he should talk about it even if it made him nervous.

"S-so have you thought about getting married?" You smirked. "Why have you?" He blushed. "Maybe." Your heart fluttered. "Well then maybe I have to. Why are you asking?" He stumbled to find words. "Only if you say yes." You grin. "Then yes." In Dauntless they didn't use rings, it made them feel chained to the other. They got matching tattoos. "Just no more razor kisses okay." "Huh?" You chuckled. "No more razor kisses." "Okay." You say. He made you look him in the eye. "Promise?" "I promise." He laid down in the bed and wrapped his arms around you. "Also four will be punished." "How'd you know?" The fear serum. "Oh yeah." He pulled you closer. "I'm always here okay." You smiled. "Okay now you need to sleep." He sighed. "Okay."