{Monster}

I didn't like the way this one ended so I re did the ending and added on.

His little whispers,

"Love me, love me

That's all I ask for

Love me, love me."

He battered his tiny fists to feel something

Wondered what it's like to touch and feel something

   Eric watched you through narrowed eyes, his gaze following every one of your movements carefully. You fascinated him to no end. For one, you weren't afraid to talk back to him, despite your Abnegation roots. You were tough and refused to be broken, no matter how hard he pushed you. So he pushed you harder and harder, constantly wondering how far he could go until you broke or pushed back just as hard. He claimed to love you, though, in reality, he was uncertain as to what love really was. This was how he had been raised. As a child, he had been pushed until he nearly broke, conditioned by Jeanine to play his part in the grand scheme, and it had made him strong. So that's what love had to be, right? Pushing someone until they were able to make themselves be stronger? He would make you the strongest of all of Dauntless. He would make you, the transfer from Abnegation, be so much more.

Monster,

How should I feel?

Creatures lie here

Looking through the window

   Eric stepped into the transfer initiate dorms silently, moving over to your bed. He shook you awake roughly, clamping a hand over your mouth to keep you from calling out. You struggled momentarily before realizing who it was, allowing some of the tension to leave your body, though not all. He removed his hand carefully, a small smile on his face as he straightened, holding out his hand to you.

   "Training." he offered simply as explanation when you took his hand. He liked the feel of your hand in his. Your hands weren't as soft as he would expect. They were calloused from work and training. A sign of strength.

That night he caged her

Bruised and broke her

He struggled closer

Then he stole her

   "Come on, you can do better than that!" Eric snapped as you hit the mat again. You were panting heavily, your face flushed with effort. Blood trickled lazily from a scrape across your cheekbone and your knuckles were bruised and grazed. You fought to get to your feet only to be punched down again, grunting in pain as your elbows smashed against the floor.

   "Get up!" Eric yelled, holding his fists in the ready position, waiting for you to stand. His voice was harsh but inside he was pleading, desperate that you stand and fight back. Couldn't you understand that he only wanted to make you stronger?

   You lay there, panting for several moments before clenching your teeth and struggling back upright, your head spinning painfully.

"Good. Now come at me." Eric ordered.

Your jaw was tight with determination as you moved forwards, aiming a punch for his throat. Eric sidestepped easily, grasping your arm and twisting it behind your back and you cried out as his knee smashed into your stomach repeatedly. When he released you, you felt like throwing up as you fell to the mat limply, groaning in pain.

Violet wrists and then her ankles

Silent Pain

Then he slowly saw their nightmares were his dreams