{Ill take care of you}

All props go to the original author, I did add something at the other

Eric is pissed off. More than usual. You were his initiate, and when you became a member, he chooses you to go with him patrolling the streets. You got into a fight with hostile factionless. Since you're a good fighter, you were able to deal with them, but you end up badly hurt.

Now you're Eric's responsibility. He wanted to drag you on a stupid patrol, now it's his duty to take care of you.

Four helped you to get to Eric apartment, and to lay on his bed. Yes, Eric's bed. Guess how he reacted when Four told him you need good nights sleep? That's right, he yelled at Four and yelled at you. But you're used to it.

When you finally wake up, the apartment is empty. You slowly get up and make yourself a sandwich. There's nothing to do, so you just take a look around Eric's room to see what you can find. You find some books hidden under his bed, and you spend the whole day reading.

"(Y/N), what the hell are you doing? Wake up." Eric shakes your shoulder violently, making you moan from the pain.

"Stop it, pansycake. Planning to make feel me even worse?" You put the book aside, sitting up straight on his bed.

"How did you find it?" He desperately takes the books you left on the edge of the bed and hides it where you found them.

"I was looking for something to do. Don't be a jerk." You struggle to stand up, and Eric helps you, rolling his eyes. "I'll take a hot shower."

"No. I'll go first. I had a long day and I need to relax."

"Honey, I could've died because of you on that street, I deserve to take a shower first." You hold on Eric's shoulder when you almost trip. Eric keeps you from hitting the ground, and then you notice his face close to yours.

"You piss me off, you know that, right?" Eric reluctantly helps you get to the bathroom.

The good thing is that the water is warm and it makes your sore muscles feel better. When you're finally done, you yell at Eric so he can come and help you with your wounds. He complains a lot, but you just keep telling him to shut up.

Minutes later, you're with his books again when he finally comes to the bedroom.

"Thank god, Eric. I'm starving. I need you to make me something to eat." Ignoring the fact that he's angry, you keep your eyes on the book.

"You can drag this ass of yours to the cafeteria."

"Excuse me?" Now he made you mad. You're struggling to walk and he wants you to go somewhere where the crazy Dauntless members can push you, kick you and make you fall? "Don't you see I'm injured? You didn't suppose to be so idiot since you came from Erudite. "

"Shut up, initiate."

"I'm not your initiate. And I will repeat Four's words: I'm your responsibility. You will take care of me. So, now, get me something to eat."

Eric's eyes are ice cold. You keep staring, waiting for his next move. After taking a deep breath, he walks up to you and picks you up bridal style.

"What are you doing?" You hold on to him, your arms around his neck.

"We're gonna take a walk."

He walks fast through the halls, not saying a word. You keep talking, asking where he's going when you see he's not taking you to the cafeteria. Soon enough you see where he's taking you. The Chasm. You desperately try to push him away, but the pain on your back doesn't help.

"Eric, what are you doing? This isn't funny!"

"That's what happens when someone gets on my nerves." Eric easily lifts you over the fence, the same fence you built during the initiation.

You yell at him, but you're not able to do anything. Now, there's nothing under your body but Eric's arms. Without thinking twice, you gather all your strength to push him away. And that's when Eric loses it, you slip from his arms and fall. You lose your breath, giving up your life when you feel your body falling. Suddenly you feel a sting on your wrist, and you've abruptly lifted again, climbing awkwardly over the fence into Eric's arms.

He's saying something, but in your shock, you don't understand his words. You want him to let go of you, but he's way too strong.

"(Y/N), listen to me. I'm sorry. I just wanted to scare you." He cups your cheeks, making you look into his eyes. "I'm sorry."

The weight of his words somehow touches your heart. You've never heard him talking like that.

"I'll understand if you don't want me to take care of you. I just need you to know that I'm sorry. I would never hurt you, (Y/N)."

When you hear these words, you hug him tight, drying the tears that insisted on roll down your cheeks.

"Just take me back to your apartment." You mutter against his chest.

"Sure." He picks you up again, carefully. "I'll cook you something, alright? I promise I'll take care of you until you're better."

"Alright. And you should know that I kinda like you."

"Yeah, it's good to know that." Eric softly kisses your forehead, slowly walking back to his apartment.

Eric made you  a cup of ramen. He didn't yell at you or throw witty insults at your or even say much. He did ,however, tell you how sorry he was on repeat. "I'm sorry." He whimpered again hugging you as he curled up with you on the couch. "Eric for the millionth time it's okay I'm okay. Next time you say sorry I will slap you." He chuckled and nodded.

"It's getting late," he said after a few hours. He picked you up and carried you to his bed. He carried you over to his bed. "Hey before I leave you here and go to the couch we're you serious about you liking me?" He asked avoiding your gaze. "I meant every word." He smiled. "Good I like you too." And then he left awkwardly and you drifted off.

A few hours later a rather pale Eric cane in. He tapped your shoulder. You moan. "What do you want?" He replied. "Move over I'm staying in here unless it makes you uncomfortable, which I know is not the case." You moved over. "Wby exactly are you in here?" You ask. He
Swallowed. "I umm- c-can't sleep." He said. "I know how to tell when you lie." "Well actually I haven't tried. Every time I close my eyes we're back at the chasm, you dangling off the edge." He said so quietly that if you weren't as close to him as you were you wouldn't have heard him. "Your a baby Eric." You rolled over. "Get in." He laid down and pulled you into him.

"Sorry." The words now frustrated you. You lazily slapped him. "Cute." You smile and look up at him. "Just kiss me jerk." He smiled as you pulled his head down to yours. Your lips met in the dark. A few moments later you pulled back breathless. "Now sleep." And he smiled. You slept well that night.