Eric Coulter x Suicidal reader {You dont know}

You woke up to Eric's soft snores. You lifted his arm up and rolled over to face him. God he looked so peaceful and vulnerable. His eyes closed and you noticed how his chest rose and fell. You smiled to yourself.

"Wake up Eric." Your hand moving up to cup his cheek. "Come on." "5 more minutes." You smirked. "Your cute when your sleepy." It was the truth and your old Candor habits came out near him. "Keep it to yourself." You laughed. "Well if you don't wake up..." he knew you would so he sat up. "Are you happy?" "Yes." He pulled you closer into his side. "Good." He said quietly. His morning voice made you shiver. He kissed you passionately. Pushing you down on the bed. "I gotta work Eric." He frowned. "Well I'll settle for-." "No Er No." his fingers staring to tickle you. "No. Stop." You giggled flailing. "I-got-ta go- Er-ic." He stoped and crossed his arms like a child. "Fine." 

You smiled and got dressed since your shower time was wasted being tickled. Eric just kinda sat in there while you picked out your close. "Don't eat any live bullet ants for dares."
You pull the black long sleeve shirt over your head. "And don't poke scorpions with your fingers." He nodded. "Mhm." "Ya know your weird Coulter." He was now behind you. His arms snakes around you. "Only for you y/n." You let him kiss your neck. He loved to kiss your neck and shoulders. Well other places to, but we don't talk about those;).

"Bye baby." He said. "Bye Coulter." You say filled with misery that you had to leave the only place that made you feel safe and happy. He had been hugging you but now only you hugged him. "Are you okay y/n?" He said pulling you off. "Yeah I just really love you okay." He smiled. "I really love you too."

At the wall there were these two who always made you there target. Sam and Iris always picked one you and would sometimes double team you and jump you. Needles to say Eric never found out. He never would. As much as you hated them you didn't wish them dead.

Iris strolled up to you. "Oh you came." She said causally. "It's sam's day off but I was hoping that I would have to put up with your worthless crap today." "Buzz off." You say. She grabbed your throat and forced you against the wall. You tried to fight back but she caught your fist in mid air. "What are you gonna do go run and cry to Eric." She spit. "He could do better than a little Candor like you. He's just using you as a fill in until he finds someone good enough for him. Someone that's to his standards." She smirked. "Someone who isn't a burden to everyone. Someone there friend didn't rape."

Your eyes widen and she drops you. You gasp for air and let the tears fall. She was right. Eric didn't want damaged good did he? Would you be better off dead? You through the maybe she was right.

You had old habits that you never thought would come back. When you and Eric were in initiation you'd burn yourself when you didn't win. Then you'd cut and they wouldn't heal for weeks or even months because you'd pick the scabs.

After work that day you didn't go to dinner. You stayed in your room and thought. Death didn't scare you, but did you welcome it. You laid down and just cried. It was the first time in two years that you cried so naturally Eric was worried when he heard your sniffles. He never saw you cry. He just sat down and ran his finger through your hair and said softly. "It's okay baby, it's okay." Until you drifted off.

Time skip a month

Eric's POV

Y/n's been acting different ever since that horrible day when she came home crying. I asked her what's wrong but she just pushes me away. God I'm soft around her but I can't help it. I had no say in it my heart choose her. I wonder if someone is being bullying her. I don't think so she would stand up for herself right?

Normal POV.

Eric ask you what's wrong everyday. Maybe You should tell him. Maybe You do need help. But you won't tell him. Your not scared of him leaving but if he wasn't still here You would have been dead a long time ago.

You had fallen into the old habits of burning and cutting. Long sleeves rubbed against the burns so You just had to tough it out.

Sam and Iris walked up to you. "The little Candor is still alive?" Sam said spitting as he talked. He had a wisp. "Oh what a shame. We thought you be gone." Iris said and kicked your shin. You didn't even try to fight back. "See you later, or ya know not."

You was done. You walked off after my shift back to the apartment. You grabbed a can beer and pulled it out to drink. You found a chair and one of Eric's sturdy belts You used some nails to hold it in place.

You downed the beer and threw it away. Eric kept paper on his nightstand you grabbed that along with the pen and jotted down your last words.

'Eric
  I don't really know what to say. I just can't take the thoughts in my own mind anymore. I can't take the people criticizing me. I can't take the constant frustration and pain I take out onto my own skin. I'm covered with scars. You just don't see them. I burned and cut during initiation because right before it my best and only friend Zac raped me. I'm sorry you had to put up with me. I know you didn't want damaged goods. I'm sorry for weighing you down. I love you Eric Coulter. Always Remember that.
                                                   Y/n'

The not was scribbled out with a shaky hand. Now your whole body shook. You didn't want to die. But it was best. You stood on the chair and placed the belt around your neck. "Y/n," Eric whisper. He stood in front of you his arms limp at his side. "Don't." You closed your eyes. "Please baby open your eyes. Let me see them." You shook your head furiously. If you opened them would you step off. "N-no no no." You sob. "Y/n please." Your y/e/c eyes opened slowly.  "There's my beautiful girl." You sob. "Just let me do it Eric. Let me just give up. Let me just let go. Please." You begged. His eyes shone with emotion that was hard to place. "I'm afraid I can't do that." You let one foot dangle off the chair loosely. Eric froze in fear.
He hadn't been trained how to handle this. So he did the only thing he could think of.

Eric's POV
My sweet girl just stood there for on a single foot. Take that off her neck would snap and she would die. What do I do. 'Think Eric!' I scream in my mind. Then words flow out before I can think. "If you do it your a coward." I mentally slapped myself. 'Fix this!' "If you die like this your a coward, and the y/n I knew wasn't a coward. So fight this. Fight it with me. I can't keep letting you suffer in silence." I say. 'Wait why is my vision blurry. Am I crying?' No I won't let myself be weak. I am not soft and I can't afford to be right now anyway. "You Don't Know What It's Like!" She yells. I clench. "I know." I say. "And I won't try to. But I know I can try to help you."

Normal POV

Your head ached from crying for so long. Maybe. You allow the hope. He extended his arms closing his eyes. He loved hugs. Maybe. I put my foot back on. Maybe. I pull the belt off my neck. Maybe, I run into his outstretched arms.

His arms closed around me tightly. "I'm sorry Eric." I sob. "I-I'm so Sorry." "Shhh I got you now."

A few hours later the both of you laid in bed. You'd been doing this since he hugged you. You two had been cuddling till you calmed down. Eric broke the comfortable silence.
"Did you write a note?" You pulled it out of your pocket and gave it to him. He read it and tension filled the air. He let himself be soft and cuddle into you. "I'll always love you y/n."  His voice broke. He didn't like crying either. A tear drop hit you'd shoulder. The another and another. "Forever." He sniffed. "Can I kill him?" You shake your head. "What good would it do?" "Please." You grin. "I've got an idea." You told him about Sam Holt and Iris Scott. Needless to say they would be factionless soon enough.

Years later:
You and Eric were now married and had a son and two daughters. Shay Jackson Coulter. He was the oldest at 2 and a half years old. The twins. "Ruby Mason and Julia Taylor Coulter. Eric loved his family and you loved them to. You smiled to yourself finally happy.