{Doubt}

Warnings: fluff and angst/ mean Eric

The wind whipped into the moving train as you sat with your fellow leaders. The ride to Erudite headquarters wasn't long but it was dreary. Your biological mother, Jeanine Matthews, has requested your presence.

Scared of my own image, scared of my own immaturity
Scared of my own ceiling, scared I'll die of uncertainty
Fear might be the death of me, fear leads to anxiety
Don't know what's inside of me

You left her faction to join Dauntless, you never regretted it. Her hatred towards divergence fueled your hatred for her. When you found out you were divergent you were horrified. If she found out you would be torn apart and put back together until she figured you out. That was worse than factionless or death.

The train screamed on the rails as the break hit. You stood up and ran to jump bowing that you, being trapped in your thoughts had past it by a mile or so, running would make you on time. That was the key with Erudite's, be on time early is annoying late is suspicious.
You broke into a fast jog.

Eric's words rang in your head. 'I thought that by leaving I would get away from you.' You ran faster. 'Worthless Coward.' You were nearly falling over your self. Then the thoughtful what he had been murmuring to himself in the training room. 'Why am I a monster?' Then you fell. Something always drew you to him but you didn't know what it was.

Temperature is dropping, temperature is dropping
I'm not sure if I can see this ever stopping
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts, no
You are all that I've got, no

Mud splattered on your face and clothes. You smear some of it off. Eric may have been mean but he wasn't a monster. That was your mom.

You strolled in Erudite and your mother who was waiting frowned. The glares and dirty looks were clear now. No one tried to hide there disgust. Maybe they should be candor. You weren't Candor for sure. You lied to easy.

Two men stood at her sides. "Follow me please." You nod the to men fall to your side at each put a hand around your arm. You flail for a moment before it was proven useless. The stairs and hallways an together until you reached the blue hallway where her office was.

She took you in. Her smile was sickeningly calm. It felt like when Eric was kind to the initiates. Very wrong. She had several men at her side. "Grab her." They grabbed your arms more tightly and held you even as you tried to fight. She folded her hands.

"I think you have been hiding something from me dear." Her word were neat and organized as the passed her lips. "I don't know what your talking about." You spit. "Oh Y/n you were never meant to be Candor." She held a device your forehead.

The device responded immediately. "Divergent 100%." She smiled and even let out a dark chuckled. "I know there's more out there, find them." She said. Three men went to report to someone.

"I'm sure we can give her a very small living quarters can't we?" Two men drag you away. "No NO!" You try to fight. "Someone will get me!" You yelled. "Please don't forget about me" You murmur. Then a pain echoed through your brain and the world went noiseless and dark.

You woke up with tubes in your arms and a strange wet feeling on the left side of your head. Blood. "Where am I?" A man with blond hair and a blue and white vest answered. "In a lab in Erudite." You nodded. "We are taking you to a room where you will have an MRI scan." "Ungg." You moan as a response.

A week later.

No one was coming for you the sims were painful and so were the tests. Your cell over looked the front of the headquarters. The night fell and you decided to retire for the night. Then a female guard knocked on the door. "Sim." She dragged you out by your arm. She threw you into the room with the wires that would plunge into your skin.