Chapter5. Tutor preparations 2

Tobi's POV

I looked at her after she said if we could branch at Tesco, I ignored her. It feels good to piss her off.

"Can we please make a quick stop at Tesco?" She asked

"Can you just stop ignoring me? I'm speaking to you!" She screamed and I didn't budge.

"Stop screaming like a dog bitten crazy woman. " I replied, raising my voice a little.

"I'm very sure you're talking about your mom and not me, " I pressed the brakes really fast, did she just bring my mom into this? If anything, I don't joke with my mother.

"Get out, " I said in a dangerously low tone, she didn't flinch.

"And what if I don't?" She said crossing her hands over her portable breast, that would have been a different case if it wasn't for the tension in the car.

"Get out, I won't say it one more time " My breathings was getting fast like someone in an asthma attack, she was still acting stubborn

"No I wo-" she was saying but I cut her off

" GET OUT!!!" I screamed at her, she scrambled out of the car from fear from the intensity of my scream, " I don't want to ever see your face again, you stupid spoiled rich nuisance!" And I sped off.

I was really mad at her, and even mad at myself for screaming at her like that. But things wouldn't have gone that far if she hadn't talked about my mom. I'm very sorry mom. If she was here and she knew what I did, regardless of my age, it won't stop my mom from dragging my ear so hard.

I decided to call Georgia, my ex. She chose some bastard over me, saying I don't usually have her time, as if she doesn't know the nature of my job.

"Hey sugarplum, busy?"

" No, wanna meet up?" She asked in a flirtatious tone, making me cringe. She's just a slut and I'll use her to my advantage.

" Sure, I'll be at your house in ten, " I replied her, turning from the street I was in.

"Ok wait outside. " And she hung up.

In ten, I pulled up to her gate. She was already outside.

"Hey, " She came to me and hugged me and I hugged her back, wrapping my hands around her waist.

"Hey, " I kissed her lips, while she wrapped her legs around my torso. I missed this.

" Missed you so much, " She moaned, while I nibbled on on her earlobe.

"Really?" I pulled away looking at her swollen earlobe. She tried pulling me back but I don't know what got into me but I completely pulled away, a particular face flashed across my eyes. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I'm not ready for this.

"Ahh Tobi, you can't stop half way, " She moaned again pissing me out. But I controlled my anger.

" I'm sorry, it's just.. Forget it. I'll come over tomorrow I promise. No I don't promise, we aren't together anyways, " I told her, forgetting she can be stubborn.

" I don't care if we aren't together, you can't come and make me feel this way and decide to leave," She said almost raising her voice.

" Well you should have thought of that before accepting to see me after you chose me over that fool. " I sounded hurt and angry. After what she did, she dare told me that.

"Whatever, fuck off. " She said. Then she dropped her bottle and I picked it up for her. Then I saw a lady jumping on one leg she probably helps herself, she looked familiar tho.