Epilogue/ Appreciation

Abiola's POV

I woke up the next morning all sore from the exercise we went through over night. I looked over at Tobi and he was smiling.

"Who knew you could be that naughty?" He teased burying his head in my neck. I hovered over him and started kissing him again, but my phone rang, bringing us out of the make out session. I looked at the caller id and it was Ayo. I picked it immediately.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you, but...." He trailed off, his voice shaky. I became scared immediately.

"But?"

"Konyinsola..." I jumped up from the bed.

"What happened to her?" I asked putting on the sweatpant I saw on the chair. Tobi stood up too and came to collect the phone from me. He kept it on loud speaker.

"She's in the hospital, she was bleeding." He said. I began hyperventilating.

"Well be there in a bit." Tobi responded and rubbed my back.

"Come on, let's take a bath, pray and leave." I nodded and got into the shower.

I came out shortly after and wore the gown Tobi placed on the bed. He came out too and we both prayed. He got his car keys and we drove to the hospital.

*************************

"Where's she?!" I asked immediately I saw Ayo.

"Emergency room." He replied. His eyes were bloodshot red. "I told her to rest, she just wouldn't listen!" Tobi went to rub his back.

A doctor came out and Ayo shot up from his position.

"Congratulations, a baby boy and a baby girl. They are all fine, she just needs a lot of rest." We all breathed out in relief.

Ayo was finally able to call aunt Funmi who came shortly after. We were able to meet Konyii, who was smiling sheepishly.

"Don't try that shit with us again." I went to hug her and looked at her twins who looked exactly like Ayo.

5 years later

"Mummy!" Khaleed, one of my three and half year old twins and the most troublesome child I've ever come across.

"If you call Mummy again, I'll make sure to bang your head on the wall!" I snapped back. I went to the sitting room to see him and his brother Khaleel dragging over a toy. I wobbled over to them, heavily pregnant for the second time. They ran towards the door, trying to escape the beating that was coming.

"Come here." Tope dragged both of them. "You'll look for your brothers trouble and be calling mummy." She spanked Khaleed making him run back to me.

"What is it? You always look for trouble, the toys are two, one for you and the other for Khaleel, must you fight?" I asked taking off his shirt he had stained with his drink.

"He take!" He said in his high pitched babyish voice, almost crying. He always did that when he was terribly at fault.

"You'll say, he took it from me, not he take!" He nodded his head and cleaned the fake tears he had managed to produce.

"Lara and Lanre are coming, let's get dressed." I told them. He ran upstairs immediately with his brother following right behind. Their short legs carrying them faster. I opened the door to see both of them, holding matching clothes and smiling. I always wondered if my three and half year olds were crushing on Lara. Konyiis first girl. She has another baby girl who is nine months, Laide. I remembered when her twins were just a year old and she came crying that Ayo doesn't want her pregnant again, since she won't listen, she promised both heaven and Earth that she would listen.

"Mummy, this. I want this." Khaleel said, his voice was more clearer than that of Khaleed. Tope helped me to shower and dress for them while I went to cook before Tobi gets back from work. I had taken a break from working and would continue when my kids were old enough to not need too much of my attention.

"I've told you to order something and not cook!" Tobi said wrapping his hands around my huge belly. I didn't even know when he came back.

"Tope was doing it before, but she's getting the boys ready, so I came to finish it." I lied, hoping Tope won't pop out front the room.

"Nah, stop lying. You told me to get something from the store, becasue you wanted to rid of me to cook." And the heavens decided to expose me.

"Now you're lying? I see where Khleed got the bad habit from." I rolled my eyes and tried to continue what I was cutting, Tobi dragged me out of the kitchen and I groaned.

I went to change my clothes. Tobi came into the room while I was eyeing the stretch marks around my waist.

"Would you marry someone else?" I asked him, this would be the millionth time in was asking that same question. He walked out of the room in anger, but came back and hugged.

"The next time you ask that question, I would break your head." He said and I could sense the annoyance in the way he said it, but I laughed anyways.

"I just wouldn't be able to take what my mom is tolerating." I stated truthfully.

"I promise, you won't go through that." He assured and I groaned as a pain struck my back. Something I'm supposed to have been used to, but it just comes unexpectedly.

He rubbed my back, while guiding me to the bed to sit. I sat down and he placed the pregnancy pillow I used when he wants to massage my back. I laid on it and he began massaging my back. The pain became intense and I stood up. He looked at me weirdly. I sat on my yoga ball.

"I want ice." I said. He quickly went to get it for me. I kept moving around with the ball, moaning out in pain.

"This ice was touched." I said looking at the flavored ice that had a small bite on it.

"Khaleel was holding it." He laughed.

"I'll break those boys head one day." I said and he looked at me.

"Don't beat them." He said. I wasn't allowed to spank them no matter what they did, but what do you expect when they are driving me crazy.

"Hope it's safe to come in?" She asked. I laughed. She once came in while we were doing the deed and never came in without asking that question.

"It is." she came in holding the boys. Khaleed was hanging on her neck and Khaleel was sitting on her neck. She flinged them on the bed and stretched her muscles.

"If you're having anymore boys, I'm leaving this house." she said, glaring at Khaleel who was stealing a bite from my ice. I laughed as the boys jumped on Tobi, pulling his hair, I had begged him to grow. Another pain struck me and I held my back.

"Mummy, pee!" Khaleed shouted holding his nose and pointing to the water that was falling off the yoga ball.

"Oh oh." Tobi said. Tope carried the boys out while Tobi came to hold me.

"Bathtub." I groaned, holding his hands for support. He picked his phone and began dialing my midwife's number. After he told her amd she told him to keep me in a warm water. He quickly went to put on the jacuzzi that was it the middle of our bathroom, since that would warm up it self. He took off my gown, leaving me in just the sports bra, I was wearing under my gown. He took me to the bathroom and placed me in the jacuzzi.

*********************

Baby cries filled the whole room as I finished pushing with the last strength I had in me.

"Another boy." The midwife announced.

"Congratulations, but I'm leaving this house." Tope said dragging the boys that kept on crying while they heard me shout. They were taken out, but escaped from their grandma's and Topes grip together to come and meet me. They kept on escaping until they let them stay in the room.

I collapsed on Tobi's arm and he kissed my forehead, while rubbing my head.

"Three more to go." I whispered, he looked at me and shook his head.

"You're a case." He said before he kissed my lips and we named our new baby boy, Khalifah.

The final end. I had to add the first part just for the sake of this chapter to be over a thousand word.