Chapter 14. Kissed!

Tobi's POV

I was shocked, she was kissing me! She was about to pull away, probably from my lack of reply. I replied immediately, pulling her closer. Her lips were soft and warm. I pulled her so she was straddling me, my hands travelled all over her naked thighs. She was still trying to catch up with my pace when I pulled away. This was a mistake. She looked at me, and that's when I noticed a slap mark make on her cheek. Who would have done that?

"I'm sorry." She said as she stood up and was about to walk away when I pulled her close and she didn't fight it. I knew she was vulnerable right now, by the time she'll wake up tomorrow, she'll kill me.

When I opened the door and saw her, I was shocked. She was standing there, her bra showing. She was checking me out, I waited. Until she looked up when I talked. She was soaked from head to toe, even her bonnet was soaked. Then I told her to come inside. Her eyes were puffy and red. She was unusually quiet.

I made hot chocolate for her to keep her warm. My mom always gave me that whenever my dad and I play outside the rain. When Tope said I should give her my shirt, I thought she would refuse, instead she was quiet.

Right now, we were cuddled up and she was already sleeping softly. She was pressed against me. She didn't know what she was doing at all, if she knew, she wouldn't still be in my arms.

I put off the TV and wanted to stand up, hoping she'll forget what we did. One thing is for sure on my side, I'll never forget. Hoping to stand up, she snuggled closer unintentionally. She needs to stop doing that. I finally gave up and laid down, hoping to keep some distance but, it was impossible. So I laid with her and wrapped my hands around her waist.

------------------------

I felt something stirring against me, but I ignored. When I felt myself pulling someone closer to me I jumped up. I can't remember bringing Georgia home. In fact I never let her cuddle with me. So I was shocked.

My blurry eyes got clear and I saw the shocked and angry face of Abiola, now I'm done for.

"What are you doing-?" She asked but paused, when she looked around and saw she wasn't in her house, her eyes widened. Immediately, she ran inside Tope's room and locked the door. I guess she had remembered what happened.

I went to my room without clearing the sitting room. On getting to my room, my phone was ringing. It was Konyii.

"Hey, how are you?" I asked when I picked up.

"Good morning, please, do you by any chance knows where Abiola is? I know I shouldn't be asking you, considering you guys relationship, but her mom said she left the house yesterday and didn't come back, her mom was crying." She sounded worried and scared.

"She's here, she came yesterday when the rain was falling. She looked like she didn't want to go back home, so I let her stay the night." I replied.

"Oh, Ya Rabb...... Thanks. That girl's is used to doing stupid things when angry. Is she awake?" She asked. Asking about her made me remember what had happened yesterday.

"Um....... I think so." I stood up from my bed and went to Tope's room. I knocked, but Tope answered.

"Where's she?" I asked.

"She's praying, taking longer than expected." Tope replied yawning. His sister wasn't a person that prayed. She accepted Islam, but doesn't pray. He tried many times, but she never listened. Ayo's mom tried also, it was the same. I think she didn't listen to his mom, because she was never a fan of the woman.

"Have you prayed this morning?" I asked hoping she'll say yes.

"No." And she slammed her door on my face. I had promised my mom I'll never hit her, no matter her offense. But she was beginning to be more naughty. Sabr.