Chapter 30.

Abiola's POV

"Abiola!" I heard my name being called. I turned around to meet the gaze of Wale.

"Hey." I said and began walking forward. Currently, we were going into the restaurant.

"You've been ignoring me, did I do something wrong?" I rolled my eyes.

"Of course you did." I stopped immediately and turned to him. My parents and konyiis parents stopped, so did Bola and Tope.

"What did I do?" He asked. I felt like bashing his head on the floor.

"Are you asking me what you did? The fact you've been playing me all along or the fact you're a bastard!" I snapped. He looked at Tobi all of a sudden and anger flashed through his eyes, while Tobi kept his calm.

"So you told her huh?! You fucker!" He said and punched Tobi square on the jaw. I gasped and ran towards them, holding Tobi by  his arm. He didn't react, he only looked at him with a slight smirk.

"I asked you to help me with stuff, not take away my girl." Tobi said smiling. Wale was coming closer to him again, but I slapped his left cheek really hard, it was getting red due to his skin colour.

"You bastard!" I screamed. "How dare you?! I was beginning to think maybe I could give us a chance, but you were a lie!" I screamed.

"Abiola, I started loving you the moment we went out and you rejected my kiss. This basta-"

"Don't you dare call him a bastard!" I cut him off. "You're the bastard here. You couldn't say no?!" I turned to Tobi, tears in my eyes. "Don't think I'll ever forgive you! You couldn't-"

"You dont-" Wale began saying but unluckily for him, he was close to me. Close enough that I kicked him in where the sun doesn't shine. He groaned and bent down, making me use my elbows to hit his back. He fell down immediately. Tobi held me and I slapped him, he left me a little and I went back to hit Wale but before I could hit him, Tobi dragged me again, making me scratch Wale's face. I knew I was venting the anger of three people on just him alone. Tobi threw me over his shoulders and walked away, I kept hitting him, but he didn't stop walking. He took me away from everyone's surprised gaze.

We got to the back of the restaurant and he dropped me, before he sighed and stretched his muscles. No doubt I am a load. I glared at him and he just smiled, his lips was busted.

"I'm sorry." He said, I rolled eyes and crossed my hands.

"I don't need it."

"You weren't going to admit you liked me and I didn't want to do it and look stupid, the fact you always acted like you hated me wasn't helping matters. I love you." He said and my eyes almost fell out of their sockets.

"You don't mean it." I said firmly, still shocked.

"Oh I do and I'm not making the same stupid mistake again, neither would I let someone take you away from me." He said, holding my chin. He placed a soft kiss on my lips before he pulled away. "Can we maybe start again?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and began walking away.

"Maybe!" I said loud enough for him to hear after I've walked a distance with out. He chuckled and walked after me. He came caught up to me and we started walking side by side.

"I didn't tell you how pretty you are." He said making me blush.

"Why?" I asked, acting as if I've not been trying to ignore him since.

"Your slaps are pretty painful." He admitted making me laugh. I touched his cheek and smiled.

"You deserved it though."