Chapter 24.

Dedicated to all my readers, you all don't know how much your votes and comments mean to me. Thanks a lot🤗❤❤💋💋

An important A/N at the end, please read. ( it's not really important though 😂😂 im just bored)

Abiola's POV

"How do I look?" I asked Konyii who was seated on the chair that faced the pool.

So far, her dad hadn't noticed his gun missing and even though I act all tough and brave on the outside, I am really scared on the inside.

"You look pretty....... Ugly." She rolled her eyes and looked back outside. She just didn't want me to go out with Wale and she had no reason for that.

"I am finer than your ugly ass atleast." I swayed my hips in her front making her slap my ass.

I was dressed in a long white flowery patterned gown that had a V-neck line that wasn't too deep, paired with a silver flat leather sandal that had square shape front. My white painted toe nails on display.

"Rubbish." She hissed and rolled her eyes again. I picked a pink scarf and tied it in a low bun. Picking my large bangle like silver earrings and putting them on.

"Tell me I'm beautiful or someone else would say it." I twirled around using my baby pink hand bag to slap her head playfully.

"You know you're ugly, so just move it." She stood up and walked to where she was charging her phone.

"That's your business. I didn't tell mummy I'm going out, so when she comes back, cover for me. Thanks." I blew her a kiss and walked out of the room with her trailing behind me.

"He's not even fine." She said frowning.

"This is where we both know you're lying." I laughed and turned to her a little.

"OK, out of ten, how many would you give Tobi and how many would you give him?" She asked and it was hard to reply.

Yes, Wale was really handsome, but I found Tobi more handsome with a more matured face. Spotless dark chocolate skin and soft pink lips. Immediately, my mind drifted to the kiss we shared twice. How he had held my waist firmly and kissed me senseless, with me wanting more.

"I asked a question." Konyii said bringing me out of my thoughts.

"I'll give Tobi a six and Wale a nine." I lied, though I would Tobi a ten anywhere, anytime.

"Just keep on lying to yourself and not me." She said in anger and walked pass me. I realised she wasn't exactly angry at me but probably at Ayo and she's using this opportunity to vent it on me.

"What did Ayo do?" I asked her sitting on the island chair in the kitchen.

"He isn't picking up my calls and he isn't calling me back!" She said rolling her eyes. I was right, she wasn't angry at me.

"Give him a breathing space." I tapped my freshly manicured French nails on the countertop.

"Alright I will." She said with anger in her voice and I knew she had misinterpreted me.

"That's not what I meant!" I screeched, sounding horrible.

"Don't sound like that again or you'll chase away that Wale of a guy you're going out with." She said exaggerating.

I rolled my eyes as we both started taking about random things. Though I tried so hard not to let my thoughts drift to Tobi, I couldn't help but wonder what he was doing at that moment. Was he with his new girl? Was he kissing her like he'd kissed me? Has he ever thought of me since he left? Or was I just another girl?