Chapter 6. Just friends!?

Abiola's POV

I looked at him from my seat, it didnt seem like he was listening.

"Tobi, will you please take Abiola to where she would start her tutor?" My mom asked him, he didnt reply. Simply because he wasn't listening. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"What do you say Tobi?" Aunt Temi asked him.

"Huh.. " He said looking stupid .

" He wasn't even listening, " I said said rolling my eyes.

"Abiola, Walahi ti o ba gbenu e dake ni be yen, " My mom gave me a look and I looked down at my food, cursing under my breath. " Ki lo so?" My mom asked daring daring me to repeat what I said .

"Nothing. " I murmured .

"Better. " Then she faced him " So will you help me take her?" My mom totally changing her voice as if he didn't hear the voice she used on me asked,

"Sure, I will ma, " He said. The look I caught on his face as if he still didn't understand.

"Thank you, oko mi. " My mom said to him. Oko mi my foot!!

I hated the fact my mom was giving him attention, but I'm gonna be the good girl I am and say nothing.

After we finished we all went out, I wasn't ready to go home, so I dragged Konyii with me.

"Let's go, " I tugged on her hand.

"To?" She asked looking at her phone. God knows who she's speaking with.

"I dunno, I just don't wanna go home, let's go to your house then, " I suggested

"My dad is home, you know how he can be. " She replied. Ah, her dad is home. He doesn't like visitors at all, he would always make excuse to not have any visitor. He said, and I quote "Visitors will mess up the house and leave you to arrange the house yourself". I couldn't help but laugh, it's not as if he's the one doing the cleaning. He has two maids that does the work, well it's his house.

"Ok, lets go to the park then?" I looked at her with my puppy eyes that can make a child cry.

"Don't make that child cry please, he's gonna have nightmares, " She said laughing and pointing to a kid across the road that wasn't even looking at us.

"Idiot, he's not even looking, " I slapped her arm lightly

"Tobi is going already, " She said looking over at his car, where his friend got in the passenger seat with no effort whatsoever. While it takes me years to get in.

"What's my business, I have a feeling he wasn't listening to what mummy said, " I was still looking at him with disgust. The image of him kissing that blonde bitch crossed my vision, making me scrunch up my face more.

"If you don't stop squeezing your face, it will be like that forever. " She said trying to straighten my face, I slapped her hands away.

" Do you think I'm those kids you babysit?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Let's go before I change my mind." We got into the car and drove off.

We went to the park and had fun for sometime, but Konyii decided to be a party pooper, and said she was tired.

"C'mon a little more, please! " I begged her.

"Don't you ever get tired of playing? Ah me I'm tired oo, " She complained kicking a pebble.

"C'mon, exams would start soon. We'll get our heads buried in books, we won't have time for eachother, we would start practicals, we wou-" she cut me off.