Chapter 27.

So I just realised I had mixed the names up, I would change them after this chapter. Konyiis mom would be Aunty Funmi, then her immediate sister would be Oyinda.

Abiola's POV

I walked out on everyone, with Konyii running after me. He can keep his house and his wife, since I'm not needed. I started walking in the wrong direction to Konyii's house, until she dragged me back and pulled me with her, while I just followed her. She opens the passenger door of her car and I got in, while she got into the driver's side and we drove to her house in silence.

When we got to her house, we came down and went inside. Her dad was seated on the sofa, watching some sports. When he heard us come in, he looked and nodded his head while we greeted him and walked further into the kitchen. My heart was beating and legs shaky. Remembering what I had done the last time I came to his house.

"Mummy!" Konyii called out to her mom who was cooking something like pasta. She turned around and smiled,seeing my teary face she walked over to me.

"What's wrong?" She asked cupping my face in her palms.

"It's my daddy's wife, I hate that woman. She literally made him chase me out of the house, things weren't like this before she came. She wants to drag my dad with me. I don't like her!" I bursted out crying, forgetting about Konyiis dad in the sitting room.

"Shh, baby. C'mon, where's the sassy Abi I'm used to. Don't let this bring you down." She wiped my tears with her thumb.

"But.. She just want my dad's money, I don't like her!" I sobbed harder.

"Abiola! C'mon, don't talk like that."

"The woman is a very nice person, she can also cook. You're just jumping into unnecessary decisions." Konyii hissed, her mom gave her a death glare and she apologized.

"You wouldn't know how it feels, until your dad brings home another woman." Her mom commented, referring to her. Then she turned to me. "Sorry my dear, try to get know her." She advice. I nodded my head, but that isn't happening.

"Don't think she'll listen to you." Konyii laughed. I rolled my eyes, because she knew me well. Her mom turned to me but I just smiled at her.

"OK, go freshen up and I'll finish what I'm cooking, then you guys would come down to eat. Konyii, call Oyinda for me." She nodded her head and we headed upstairs.

I got to her room and went straight to her bathroom to take a shower. When I was done, I came back out and put on a Sofia the first night pants, then the shirt. I sat down on her vanity table and began my skin routine. While creaming my neck, I touched the necklace that Wale gave me. I've been acting off towards him and I know that's rude, But since he's not complaining, we'll leave it at that.

I finished and stood up. Going out of Konyiis room, I heard her talking on the phone.

"Let's come out clean! She's emotionally unstable and if she eventually finds out!" She whisper shouted and I was about to make my presence known but she said something again.

"Abiola won't take it lightly Tobi. You and that Wale guy are playing a game and a stupid one at that." I wondered what Wale had to do with this and hearing Tobi's name surprised me.

"It doesn't matter. You can use another means to make her admit, not playing with her like this!" She said again. And I was surprised and shocked. Wale.

"I'm coming out clean an- oh lawd!" Konyii exclaimed as she turned around and saw me leaning again the wall. "Abiola-"

"It's OK, I'm now a toy to be tossed around." I said and walked pass her to the kitchen. Immediately, my phone rang with an unknown number. I picked it and regretted it immediately.

"Abiola-" Tobi began but I cut him off.

"Shh, thanks so much though. Thinking it was one sided." And I hung up. He called me again and I put off my phone, I'm done.

We sat down on the dining chair in silence. Me mainly for two things, one; I felt really intimidated by Konyiis dad and two; I just wasn't feeling myself. Aunty Funmi knew something was wrong immediately but she said nothing.

When we were done eating, we packed the plates and helped her mom wash. Konyii tried speaking to me, but I was just too annoyed and angry, so I ignored her. When we were done, I went back to her room quietly and brought out my laptop I had carried along with me. I went to check for apartments under rent, I wasn't going to spend my life in her house, she called herself my best friend.

She came in after sometime, I was sitting on the floor. She looked into my laptop and saw what I was doing.

"Baby, I'm sorry now!" She said coming close to me. I held my hands up, meaning she shouldn't come closer. But she didn't listen.

"Baby, honey, cupcake -"

"Konyii, just leave me alone. Please."

"But you need to hear my side of the story now, we didn't do it on purpose honestly, though I tried to stop them. Truth be told, I brought the idea, thinking you won't let him go and just admit you like him, but you didn't even after months of his departure but instead you started liking Wale. I told him to not make anymore move but the bastard said he has started developing feelings for you and he doesn't care about Tobi!" She said and I was surprised, all in the name of I won't admit my feelings.

"Wow. So what about the girl Tope spoke about?" Was all I could ask. I continued looking for apartments, I needed time to myself.

"I'm sorry, you're just too stubborn for your own good and she doesn't exist." I looked at her and got back to work. I finally found one that I liked, it is a two bedroom apartment and it looked cozy. It is already furnished, just to move in. I stood up and ignored Konyii as I walked past her and went to carry a blanket.

I took two from her closet and and laid one on the floor. She was looking at me as if I've got two heads. I laid down on the floor and she groaned, knowing she can't carry me since I weigh more than her.

"Abiola, stop this now. I've apologized!" She dragged the blanket I used in covering my body. I glared at her and she started dragging my legs around the room. Until I kicked her off and laid on the bed.

Eyyyy

I was supposed to drop this yesterday, but I was too lazy and there's this whatsapp group im in, the people there are a whole vibe!! If you want to join, send me your number privately. Trust me when I tell you you'll laugh a lot!! That's why I didn't update oo.

Please vote and comment and share!