Chapter 2

Mikey's POV

"Michelangelo. That's a very nice name." 

The young blonde said stepping closer to me. I was about to ask her what her name was but my voice caught in my throat when her green eyes meet mine again. She was beautiful. Suddenly I knew how Donnie and Raph felt when they first meet their girls.

I watched her as she continued to get closer to me a smirk on her face. But soon her eyes grew wide and she reached out to grab my arm.

"What's wrong?"

I gasped as I felt a little bit of pain in my arm.

"You're hurt."

She said as she looked over the gash on my forearm. I winced a little bit, I hadn't realized that I had been hurt until now.

"Don't worry about it dudette. It's just a scratch."

I tried to shrug it off, but she just shook her head.

"At least let me clean it." She smiled, for the first time in my life I found myself unable to speak. She chuckled at my silence. "

Come on sit on my bed while I go get the first aid kit."

She lead my over to her bed, sitting me down on the edge. She smiled at me before she disappeared out of the room. I let my eyes roamed around the empty room. Her walls were white, her bed frame was black, the sheets on her bed were white, and her pillows were black.

She had a black table next to her bed, a black dresser, and black frame around her mirror. Picture frames covered the top of her dresser, but from my distance I couldn't see the pictures themselves. She came back in the room humming and carrying a towel and first aid kit.

"Sorry it took me so long."

She said as she sat down next me, I chuckled as she took my arm and began to wipe off the blood off. I watched her in silence with a smile on her face, with a cough I decide to figure out her name.

"So green eyes do you have a name?" 

She smiled up at me and said.

"My name is Elizabeth." 

"That's a beautiful name."

I said. She stopped with cleaning my arm and looked at me with a red tint to her cheeks.

"Thank you."

She mumbled as she pulled out an sanitized wipe across the cut. It burned causing me cringe but only for a second.

"Can I ask you a question?"

I asked.

"Sure."

She said as she opens a package of gauze.

"Why aren't you afraid of me?"

I asked watching her face. She stopped for a moment and gave me a confused look.

"Should I be?"

I chuckled at her as she began to wrap the gauze around my arm.

"Normally people scream in fear, but you don't. Why?" 

I asked with a serious look.

"Because there's nothing scary about you Michelangelo."

She gave me the most beautiful smile causing me to smirk.

"Call me Mikey."

I said as she taped the gauze on me.

"Well Mikey there you go."

She smiled as she showed me my arm. She kept her eyes locked on mine for a moment longer before she rose from the bed, gathering the trash as she did so. I watched her as she walked across the room to the black trash can by the door.

"I do have some questions for you though."

She smirked as she sat back down across from me.

"Alright then Elizabeth."

I smirked at her crossing my legs Indian style and turned to look at her with wide eyes.

"Call me Liz. How did you become this way? Are you a ninja?"

She said as she grabbed her pillow and hugged it close to her chest.

"Well you might want to get comfortable dudette, this is a long story."

I chuckled at her wide eyes.

"Good because I love a good story."

She leaned back readying herself.

I began to tell her the story Master Spinter had told me and brothers from since we could remember. I told her of how we came to be, how we trained most of our lives, and how we learned to live in secret. I then told her of how we had saved many people, how we took out the Shredder, I briefly told her of the how the Foot and the Kraang were still after us.

I tried to keep talking only about the good and exciting things that happened instead of the heartaches we had shared. I watched her facial expressions change as the story came to an end, her green eyes never left my face.

"So you and your brothers are 17?"

She asked as she moved a little.

"Yup we just turned 17 four months back. How old are you?"

I smirked.

"Now you've crossed the line asking about me."

She joked before yawning. I chuckled at her.

"It must be getting late I should get home."

I said as I stretched lifting myself from the bed walking towards the window with her following behind. I stepped out into the fire escape and turned back to see her leaning her head out the window looking up at me. 

"Good night Liz."

"18. "

She smirked at me causing me to raise my brow.

"What?"

I asked leaning against the wall.

"I'm 18 years old."

She smirked.

"Is that all you're going to tell me about yourself."

I leaned my face closer into hers.
"I'll tell you more if you come back." Her smirk stayed on her face.  I backed away readying myself to flip off the railing with a wink I said.

"Then expect me to come back soon."