Chapter 11

Mikey's POV

As my brothers and I walked through the sewers not a word was said. I kept my hand over my bruised arm hoping they wouldn't notice it. My mind kept wondering back to the roof top and the events that had occurred. I felt like telling them what had happened, but something inside of me told me to keep it to myself.

"Mikey are you okay?"

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard Raph's voice. I hadn't realized that my brothers had stopped and that all their eyes were on me. I looked at each of their faces seeing worry.

"I'm fine."

I said trying to walk past all three of them, but I was stopped when Donnie gently put his hand on my shoulder.

"Are you sure? You've been awfully quiet."

He said, his words should have made smile and open up, but I felt nothing other than anger. With more force than needed I shoved him away from me, he stumbled backwards almost falling.

"I said I'm fine. Now back off and leave me alone."

I glared at him and my other brothers daring them to say something. All them looked at me in disbelief. Before they could say anything I turned my back to them and continued to walk as the opening of the lair came into view. I could hear them mumbling under their breaths behind but I ignored them, soon we were inside.

I could see three girls sitting in the middle of the living room floor laughing and joking, as they played what looked to be 'Sorry'. I stopped walking for moment to look at them.

"Hey guys! How was patrol?"

Chanel called out as she hopped to her feet smiling. Kelly and Liz soon followed her waving at us. I watched as Kelly and Chanel ran to their boyfriends, wrapping them with hugs and kissing them on the cheek. I was so caught up watching them that didn't notice Liz standing in front of me, smiling with her bright green eyes staring up at me.

"Hey Mikey.

" She said as she hugged me, but instead of hugging her back I stayed still, my hand covering my bruised arm. She pulled away from me giving me a look of shock and worry.

"Mikey are you okay?"

She asked reaching out to place her hand on my check. Anger filled me causing me to shove her back, I used so much force that she fell back hard.

"For the last time I am fine! Would you guys please back off and leave me alone."

I yelled looking at each one of them, they all had looks of shock. Leo walked over to help Liz up, she looked at me with tears in her eyes, but for some reason that didn't bother me. I stormed past them all, making my way up the stairs when I heard Master Splinter call out.

"Michelangelo?"

I could hear worry in his voice but it didn't phase me. I walked into my room slamming the door behind me and locking it. I went over to my bed and collapsed on it. I felt angry at everything and ever one.

That's when I knew whatever the Nathan had injected me with was changing me. Had it been two hours? No I can't let it change me. I have to fight it.

The next hour became a constant battle with in myself. I paced the floor. I did push-ups and sit-ups hoping to burn off the injection. But soon I found that couldn't fight it. My body felt like it was being taken over, nothing about me felt the same anymore. I rose form the corner of the room where I had sat for a while and made my way over to my mirror.

I didn't even recognize myself anymore. I wore a smirk on my lips and one of my nunchucks was in my hand spinning. The most shocking thing was my color had changed form baby blue to solid black, and I liked it. I chuckled form a moment before saying to myself.

"Tonight my brothers die."

Authors Note: This will be the last chapter told from Mikey's POV for awhile. Chapters will vary from Elizabeth's to each of the brothers. I'm sorry to keep leaving you guys hanging, I'm promise I'll make it up to you