Chapter 19

Mikey's POV

I was standing on the same roof top I had been two nights ago where Nathan had given me my injection. I was walking around spinning my nunchuck hoping he would show up.

"Well Michelangelo I'm hoping you have good news for me."

I turned to see Nathan standing behind me with two ninjas by his side.

"I despise you."

I said giving him a glare. He chuckled and began to pace around.

"I'm guessing the serum worked."

I had to remind myself to keep calm.

"Yes your serum did work."

I said with venom.

"Well it looks like there's only one lose end left."

He said pulling his blade out,spinning it a couple times. He slowly walked towards me. I slowly pulled out my other nunchuck preparing for battle. Then a deep voice came out of the shadows, just as planed.

"Actually Nathan there's more than one."

Leo walked out of the shadows. Nathan eyes widened as Leo took out his katana. He slowly backed away from me and from Leo.

"You supposed to be dead."

Nathan said holding his blade up defensively.

"Sorry to disappoint you."

Donnie said standing on the ledge right behind Nathan. Him and his two ninjas backed into the only open section left.

"This is impossible."

Nathan said in anger. There was a loud thud behind him, causing him to freeze up.

"No this is very possible scar face."

Raph said spinning his sias. Nathan was now in the middle of the four of us, he was now very upset.

"You said the serum worked!"

Nathan yelled pointing his blade at me. I smirked before kicking him in the chest causing him to stumble backwards. I used my nunchuck to hit him across the face, making him drop his blade and fall on his butt.

"It did work. My brothers just work faster."

I said placing my foot on his chest to hold him down. My brothers surrounded me, holding their weapons out towards him.

"This is a warning Nathan."

Leo said pointing his katana in his face.

"You stay away from us."

Donnie said sticking the blade out of his Bo staff.

"And you stay away from our girlfriend's."

Raph said.

"Or next time we finish you."

I said leaning down next to his, holding the blade on the end of my chuck next to his face. I rose up letting his ninjas pick him up and disappear into the night. I looked at my brothers with a triumph smile.

"High three?"

I asked the three of them exchanged looks before smiling and throwing their hands up. The three of them said in unison.

"Booyakasha!"