Chapter 16

Elizabeth's POV

"No way. You'll get hurt

Leo said in a stern voice. 

"Who else are you going to send in there?"

I asked raising a brow. 

"She has a point Leo."

Donnie said from his lab chair. Raph stood up next and surprisingly took Leo's side.

"It's way to dangerous to send you in there Liz. You have no training."

I rolled my eyes at his exploitation.

"If you send anyone else in there he will attack them."

I tried standing my ground. Casey stood up flinching as the movement hurt his sprained arm.

"Do you think he won't attack you?"

He asked looking at me confused.

"I'm not for sure, but I have a better chance than you guys."

I said flinging my arms around in frustration.

"Why do you say that?" Kelly asked. With a deep breath I begin to explain.

"Donnie, Leo, and Raph are his main targets. He will attack you three as soon as he sees you. Kelly and Chanel he will use to bait you guys in because their Donnie and Raph's weak spots. And Casey and April, he will see you two as a threat because the two of you have weapons."

They all looked at me a little taken back. Splinter was stroking his goatee in deep thought before he sighed.

"Elizabeth has a point. Let her do it."

He said surprising everyone in the room. Leo sighed before he nodded in defeat

"Alright. Kelly give Liz your sweatshirt."

Leo ordered. Kelly nodded before taking off her oversized hunter green sweatshirt and handed it to me, leaving her in a black tank top and her her shorts.

"Why do I need this?"

I asked before slipping it on over the black shirt Chanel had let me borrow. Since it had been long on Kelly it basically swallowed me, good thing I was wearing leggings.

"You'll hide the serum in the pocket. If he sees you with it he could become enraged."

Leo explained. Donnie showed me the syringe that held the yellow liquid and the needle on the end. He very carefully put a clear cover on the needle, then he placed it in my hand.

"When the time comes pop off the cap and jab the needle into his arm. You'll have about two seconds to inject the serum in him."

I nodded placing the serum in my pocket.

"Don't keep your hand on it while your talking to him. He will become suspicious if you do."

Raph said as we began walking towards the door.

"We'll be watching. If anything goes wrong we can step in and help."

Leo said. We arrived at the gated area, I squinted my eyes to see Mikey in the corner. I turned to look at back at all of them, all them trying their best to wear encouraging smiles. I turned back to see Splinter by the leaver to raise the gate.

I gave him a nod signaling that I was ready and he slowly began to raise it. He only raised it enough to were I could duck underneath it.

I jumped slightly when I heard the gate shut back down behind me. Taking a deep breath I took slow soft steps towards Mikey's still figure. When I was close enough I was able to see blood slowly flowing down his hands from where he had been beating on the gate. His head was slumped forward in between his knees. I felt a sting of pain in my chest seeing how broken he looked.