Chapter 13

Leo's POV

"Mikey what are you doing?"

I asked taking a slight step forward, but when I did he tightened his grip on his nunchuck causing Donnie to gag even more. I froze from fear that he would kill Donnie, but now I could see Mikey's eyes and a huge bruise on his arm.

"I'm just having a little fun with my older brothers."

Mikey said with an evil smirk. Kelly was in front of me sobbing, she suddenly tried to charge forward. In a quick motion I grabbed her by the waist and held  her while she thrashed and sobbed.

"Leo let me go."

She through her sobs.

"Go ahead fearless let her go. I'll even let her switch spots with her half dead boyfriend."

Mikey said with a chuckle.

"What the hell is wrong with you Mikey?!"

Raph yelled.

"Let me go Leo. Let me take his spot"

Kelly said through her sobs. Mikey said with a devilish smile. Donnie's eyes suddenly flew open as he used every ounce of energy he had left in him to call out to Kelly.

"Kelly stay back!"

He wasn't able to get anything else out before Mikey pulled his nunchuck back so hard that Donnie became unconscious . His head slumped foreword and in that moment my heart shattered into a million pieces.

"I told you not to talk, all you had to do was stay quiet."

Mikey said removing his nunchuck from Donnie's neck allowing his body to fall forward onto the ground. In an moment Mikey had disappeared. I let go of Kelly and he five is us rushed to Donnie's side.

"Is he?"

Chanel asked. I leaned down and placed my finger on his neck. I let out a sigh of relief when I felt his pulse.

"He's alive but we need to get him out of here."

I said looking at Raph, then to Chanel, then to Liz who was hugging a tore up Kelly.

"What about Mikey?"

Raph asked looking around.

"Raph take Donnie to the lab. Kelly you need to pull yourself together and wrap up his wounds. Chanel and Liz you are not to leave the lab until your told."

None of them said anything the girls went straight to the lab, Raph bent down and picked up Donnie up. He looked up at me with a stern face.

"Be careful Leo."

He said. I nodded to him and watched him walk to the lab. With my katana in my hand I quietly began to walk through the lair, keeping my attention ready. Suddenly Mikey landed behind me and before I could react kicked me into the wall.

"Well it looks like the fearless leader kept his guard down."

I turned back around to in enough time to see him throw his nunchuck with the blade on the end at my face. I used my katana to block his attack but I didn't fight back.

"Mikey listen to me this isn't you."

He chuckled at me and attacked again. This time he was able to knock my katana out of my hand. In one swift movement he knock me off my feet, Mikey had never fought this well but I did not want to hurt my little brother.

"This is me Leo. This who I've been hiding for years and you know what? It feels good to finally let it out."

He stood over top of me he swung the blade at my face but this time I I'd didn't have my blade to block it. I threw my arm up and let his blade slice it open. I cringed in pain but kicked him so he flew back. He chuckled and prepared to attack again.

"Leo!"

I heard Raph's voice but I couldn't see him. I waited for Mikey to close enough so that I could fiend him off but all of a sudden he stopped. He fell to his knees, his eyes went wide, he looked at me almost confused. He looked at me, with blue eyes and said.

"I'm sorry Leo."

His eyes fluttered shut and his body fell forward. I looked behind him and saw Master Splinter holding a tranquilizer gun, that we had used dealing with mutants.

"That should keep him asleep for awhile."