Chapter 4

Mikey's POV

"Tell me more about your brothers."

I turned my head to see Liz rolled over on her side. She was propped up on her elbow and her head rested on her hand. Her blonde hair was in a loose messy bun with strands falling every which way, her face still had traces of makeup, her green eyes looked tired. She was wearing an oversized gray sweatshirt and black leggings.

"I've already told you about my brothers."

I said as I laid back down on my shell putting my hands underneath my head. I stared up at the night sky and since we were on one of the highest roofs in the city, I was able to see stars. I heard Liz sigh before she crawled up onto my plastron, propping herself up on her elbows so that her face was only inches away from mine.

"We've been seeing each other for a month and you've barley talked about them. As individuals."

She said tilting her head to the side. I chuckled at her, while reaching up to push a piece of hair behind her ear.

"If I tell you about them you might end up liking them better than me."

This time she laughed at me.

"I doubt that."

She smirked before rolling off me so that I could sit up.

"So which one would you like me to start with?"

I said stretching as I stood up. Liz looked up at me sitting cross crossed, with eager eyes.

"Start with whoever you want."

She said with a smile.

"Well I guess I'll start with the oldest. Leo."

I said as I sat down in front of her.

"Short for Leonardo?"

She questioned.

"That's right. Leo is our leader."

I explained.

"Is that because he's the oldest?"

She asked.

"Partly, but I think there's more than that."

I tried to explained 

"Well what do you think?"

She asked with a warm smile.

"Leo is probably the most skilled fighter out of us all. He's fearless, patient, and driven. I mean the dude is up at 5:30 every morning to meditate. I've hardly ever seen him lose his temper and he always makes sure the rest of us are taken care of, even if he isn't. He's my role model."

I told her with a soft smile.

"He sounds like a good leader, but an even better brother."

She said.

"He is. Now on to Raph, which is short for Raphael. Now he is a hot head. He loses his temper all the the time, mostly at me."

I stopped to laugh for a moment.

"He is like crazy strong but that probably because he works out all the time. He's very protective of us all though. He can be mean sometimes but he's my always been my hero."

I said I stood up and pulled my nunchuck out. Liz stood up as well and walked with me as I began to pace the roof, spinning my nunchuck.

"Raph sounds like a great brother too."

She said.

"That he is. Donnie, short for Donatello, is different from the rest of us. He is a genius. And I mean it when I say genius, like the dude can build anything. It's amazing really, he is the most talented person you've ever meet. Not only that but he loves to read, he reads anything and everything. He use to read to me when we were younger, me and him are extremely close. Donnie's my best friend."

I stopped spinning my chuck and turned back to face Liz but when I did I ran straight into her, knocking her over causing her fell straight back on her butt.

"Ow."

She said then she chuckled.

"Donnie sounds like an amazing brother."

"Sorry dudette. He is that's for sure."

I said reaching out to help her stand back up.

"Don't worry about it."

She said now on her feet, she began to wipe her legs off.

"So that's my brothers."

I said cheerfully.

"Can I meet them?"

She as she grabbed ahold of my arm pulling me closer to her.

"You want to meet them? Like go to the lair and meet them?"

I ask raising a brow.

"Yes I would love too!"

Her eyes grew wide with excitement.

"But it almost 2 in the morning Liz. I think they're all asleep."

I said causing her to laugh.

"Not right this moment Mikey. Tomorrow's Saturday, I don't have to work. So I can go then , around 6?"

She said with a questioning look. With a sigh I chuckled before I said.

"It's a date sweetheart"