Chapter 6

Mikey's POV

"I'm so going to beat you."

Liz said as she concentrated on the the screen, turning her body along with wii remote.she had a huge smile on her face, causing me to smile with her.

"Oh no you won't."

I said giving her a shove, causing her to fall off the couch. She landed with a thud but that didn't stop her from playing. Though she tried hard my little Mario crossed the finish line before her Princess Peach did. Liz groaned and threw her remote on the floor next to her.

"You cheated."

She said as she crossed her arms over her chest, pouting her lip out. I chuckled at her as I climbed down in the floor with her.

"I just gave you a loving shove."

I said trying to look her in the eyes, but she turned away from me still pouting. She was wearing a pink hoodie with black skinny jeans, her blonde hair was in messy bun on top of her head. Playfully I flipped her hood on top of her head, hoping to make her laugh.

"You are not going to make me laugh Michelangelo."

She in a real stubborn voice. I laughed at her challenge.

"We'll see about that Elizabeth."

She turned around to look at me with a brow raised, then her eyes widened as inched closer to her. She was on her feet trying to back away from me.

"Mikey don't you think about it. Stay away from me."

She in a warning tone. I smirked as I stood up.

"Come on sweetheart."

I said stepping towards her. She backed up put her hands up, she smirked.

"You'll have to catch me first."

With that she took off running making me grin at her challenge. I waited a moment to give her a head start. With three flips I landed directly in front of her. She was so shocked that she fell back on her butt. I laughed at her as I pined her down by sitting on top of her.

"Mikey get off of me."

She said pushing against my plastron.

"Not until you face the tickle monster."

With that I began to tickle her sides. She squirmed and protested in between her laughs. I joined in her laughter as tears started to roll down her cheeks. I probably would have kept tickling her till she peed her pants if I hadn't heard a deep cough behind me.

I knew immediately who it was and stopped what I was doing. Quickly I jumped up and turned around to see Master Splinter standing there with his hands on top of his cane with a raised brow.

"Michelangelo why haven't you introduced me to your lady friend?"

He said looking at me then looking at Liz who had just sat up. I stuck my hand out she took it and pulled her to her feet. She keep her eyes on Splinter the whole time and that's when I realized that I had forgot to tell her that my father was a rat.

"Master Splinter this is Elizabeth, my girlfriend."

I said motioning towards Liz.

"It is nice to meet you Elizabeth."

Splinter said bowing his head at her.

"Its nice to meet you too Splinter."

She said bowing her head slightly. Splinter began to stroke his goatee as he observed Liz.

"Sensei I promise you that she is trustworthy."

I said nervously. Splinter just nodded his head he opened his mouth to say something but it wasn't his voice I heard.

"Has anyone seen my other shoe?"

I turned to see Chanel coming down the stairs holding one of her black flats up in the air. I chuckled at her slightly at her as she looked around franticly for her shoe. Splinter sighed as he turned to her and said.

"I believe I saw it in the dojo."

Chanel smiled and walked by us.

"Thank you Sensei."

Splinter looked back at us and said.

"I believe she can be trusted Michelangelo."

He smiled me. I opened my mouth to say thank you but I was cut off by another female voice.

"Has anyone seen my other ear ring?"

Kelly yelled coming out of the dojo. Sensei sighed again and looked at her.

"I believe it's in Donatello's lab."

She hugged him and placed a kiss on his cheek as she walked by.

"Thank you Splinter."

She said before she ran into Donnie's lab. Sensei then chuckled and looked back at me and Liz, shaking his head he said.

"She'll fit in nicely here."