Chapter 10

3rd Person POV
New York City Roof Tops

It was a cool October night as the four turtle brothers jumped across the roofs, blending in with the shadows. They came to a stop on a building in the middle of the city, checking their surroundings as the cool wind blew their bandanna straps in the air.

The eldest knew that there was something wrong with how quite the city was, he shook off the feeling knowing how badly his brothers desired to go home for their date night.

"Alright we have 30 minutes until patrol is over. We can split up to cover more ground. Donnie and I will cover the east side, Raph you and Mikey take the west side. We'll meet back up here."

The leader in blue said. The two youngest exchanged a fist bump. The two eldest only exchanged nods before the four separated into groups of two. The orange and red clad turtles waited until the other two were out of sight before they exchanged playful glances.

"Hey Raph I bet I can beat you to that building all the way over there."

The youngest turtle said pointing to a building far off to the west side. Before his brother could even respond the orange masked turtle took off running. He ignored the protest of his older brother as he ran so far ahead that when he turned to look for his brother he could no longer see him.

So the youngest turtle decided to stop on a roof building that was slightly off course from the path he was supposed to take. He smirked to himself knowing that his brother would never catch up.

"Hello Michelangelo. We've been waiting for you."

A rough voice spoke through the darkness, causing the young turtle to pull out his weapons. He saw a familiar face step out of the darkness.

"Nathan."

He said with hatred in voice. The second in command of the Foot Clan smirk at the turtle as his army of Foot soldiers swarmed the roof. The young turtle only a gave a cocky grin thinking that he could fight his way out.

The army attacked and soon over powered the turtle, they forced him to his knees, his weapons laying off the the side, they held his arms back. He kept pulling, head butting, and forcefully tried standing. Nathan simply laughed at his attempts as he walked over to look at the young turtles spirt.

"I suggest you stop fighting Michelangelo, or I'm going to have to pay a visit that pretty little girlfriend of yours."

Nathan said as he pulled a picture out of the folds of his uniform. The turtle gasped at the sight of the continents of the picture. It was of his Elizabeth in her pale yellow dress, her blonde hair in a tight bun on the top of her head. She wore a huge smile as she pored coffee into a cup.

"What do you want?"

The turtle said through his clenched teeth. The devilish ninja leader rubbed the scar on his face as he motioned for one of his soldiers to come towards them.

"I want to congratulate you on being chosen."

Nathan said as the a ninja stood by his side with a box in his hand.

"Chosen for what?"

The turtle almost yelled. Nathan opened the box pulling out a syringe with a long needle attached to the end of it, he gave the turtle a smirk as he stepped closer to him with one swift movement Nathan stuck the needle deep into the young turtles right arm, making him let out a cry of pain as Nathan emptied the continents into his arm. What he didn't tell the turtle was that was all they had.

"You'll find out in two hours. I'll be waiting here tomorrow. "

He said before disappearing with his ninjas into the night, leaving the youngest turtle only on the roof clenching his now bruised arm wondering what he had been injected with.