Introduction + Characters

On the planet earth resides the small country of Orbit Topia. A country where both Humans and Vampires haven't gotten along for years, causing a feud to divide both species many years ago.

But as time went on, the disconnect between both species had died down and now both Vampires and Humans live in harmony together.

And with this, comes a school named Loona High.

A school where both Vampires and Humans reside, but where there is a huge disconnect between them too.

As Vampires were known to be savages towards the inferior, causing trouble in any sight with whoever, whenever.

Humans have been known to be a caring, empathetic and a well behaved species.

Almost the complete opposite of their rivals.

But that wouldn't stop them from having the same ideas now would it?

~

It was almost the middle of the school year, and things at Loona High were more than it's normal self.

The Humans and Vampires at each other's throats. But when Yeojin and Choerry both find a suspected haunted house in the forest, they pressure their friends to come with them and explore the abandoned house.

Now anyone with common sense would have said no, but after merciless begging and pleading, all their friends agreed to explore the house and finally face their fears.

And this may have just been a simple thing for a small group of friends, but when both friend groups are of a different species, how will things work out in the end?

Especially when they end up stuck together in a haunted house, with no way to escape. 

CHARACTERS

OLIVIA HYE { Vampire } 

- A girl feared by almost every human

- Likes Humans