25

"Maybe we really should have just gone sticker collecting with Chuu."

All the girls still stood in silence at the sight that was right in front of them. I mean it wasn't everyday you would be faced with a secret door that was just emerged by the winning of a Pac-man game,

"Solid Gold..." Kimlip runs her fingers against the cold door, also running her hand against the lever that was attached that was attached to the front.

"Ok, what just happened!?" Heejin holds onto her heart as she finally gets back to reality.

"Choerry asked me to help her win Pac-man and then this happened" Olivia explains as she points towards the computer where all the girls head to. There was nothing eye popping to the screen just the screen asking if Choerry wanted to play the next level.

"And the computer only plays Pac-man?" Vivi questions and Choerry nods. It confused them all and they were completely lost as to what was happening to them right now.

The rain continued to pour outside and as they couldn't leave maybe they would let their curiosity run wild.

"Try playing the second level to see what happens." Hyunjin suggests and Olivia hops to play the next level as fast as she can.

Every turn, press, and frustrated grunt that came from Olivia was being documented and observed by all the girls as she went through the second level of the game.

 But the more the bright light flashed in their eyes the more they would grow tired. The second level was longer than the first but as soon as Olivia was done, nothing happened.

All the girls looked around in hope of something happening but nothing seemed to happen once that level was over and the computer was begging Olivia to continue playing to the third level.

"Maybe try the third level?" Jinsoul suggests and Olivia takes a small huff before continuing on to the third Level. But as things continued on all they girls could focus on was the lever that was attached to the gold door.

The leaver was all that Yeojin could focus on. Wait a minute...

Yeojin drops the bag from her shoulder in a hurry, scaring all the girls in front of her as she digs through her bag like no tomorrow. Paper, books, pencils and more stood in the way of her search but when she had finally found what she was looking for she held it up in the air with pride.

"I think I may know what this is." Yeojin lightly announces as she approaches all the girls and holds out a small piece of paper. The same one she had found in the book.

~ What lies in the books is more than just looks, the leaver is the gateway to your desire. Just give it a chance, the device is where it's at, but make sure you are only flesh. A beating heart is best~

"Huh?" Gowon questions as she looks at the paper with a hitched eyebrow.

"I thought the exact same when I first saw it but look," Yeojin points towards her pouch.

"What lies in the books is more than just looks...the book I found, had this inside" Yeojin explains and then turns her finger to the leaver attached to the golden door.

"The leaver is the gateway to your desire...that leaver on the door" Yeojin points out and then finally turns her finger to the computer.

"The device is where it's at....a computer is a device isn't it? An electronic device that helped us to that leaver which is somehow...our desire?" Yeojin was confused at the rest of the note but everything else made sense to her and surprisingly it made sense to the rest of the girls. Despite them being a bit...dumb.