15

"This place is still disgusting."

 Chuu and Yves entered the bathroom, where they were faced with a small shower that was covered in a green and brown tint. One would almost be shocked to realize the shower was originally a white color.

"Eww, this is basically sludge at this point" Yves runs her finger along the grime that was plastered on the shower. The slime sticking onto her fingers almost like a booger type texture. 

"Well shouldn't we run the water to see if there's any?" Chuu suggests as Yves nods and reaches for the knob of the shower, turning it to the right causing the brown-ish liquid to spew from the shower head.

"That's...really concerning" Chuu says as the liquid continues to spew, hitting the back of the shower but surprisingly getting some of the grudge off and cleaning the shower. And soon, just like magic, the recently brown liquid had now turned back into an original translucent color and actually began to look like, well...water.

"Well then I guess we should get cleaning. You go on top, I'll take the bottom" Yves suggested as they two nod and take out their rags heading in and wiping away the filth.

It didn't exactly take a hard scrub to remove the grime, and sooner than later all the filth was gone and now replaced with an originally white tiled shower, fit for one.

"So do you wanna go first?" Yves asks, removing herself from the bottom of the shower.

"No, it's ok, you go first, you deserve it" Chuu replies with a bright smile, one that almost makes Yves a bit uncomfortable. Ok, now she was really starting to question Chuu's behavior.

"Umm, ok" Yves slowly brushes things off and piles her clothes together, while Chuu, leaves the bathroom, leaving Yves in her thoughts. Deep thoughts at best.

Yves had looked into the long rectangular mirror of the bathroom, staring at her reflection with almost a sort of disgust. She had truly failed to realize it before but now that it was blatantly in front of her she couldn't help but face it.

The way her hands had become sweaty. The nervousness coursing through her body. The bright blush on her face, despite her being a vampire. 

Chuu wasn't the one who was truly changing. It was Yves. She now realized she had been warming up to Chuu. And now she knew, Chuu liked her back. 

It might have just taken her a long time to see it. 

~

"It's ok, I'll clean the shower. You should get some rest, I don't want you feeling sick again" Olivia says, confusing Gowon a bit but at least it was worth not working. So with that, Gowon gladly left the bathroom and hopped onto the room's bed and read one of the newspapers.

Olivia on the other hand, was looking at the decently clean shower as she turned on the tap and slowly began to wipe away the dirt that was caked on the shower. It didn't take her a long time anyways and now she could finally shower.

Gowon, still sitting in bed, had heard the shower go off and was gently being swayed away by the sound of the water lightly pittering and pattering.

 She had begun to think about the shower itself, the warm water hitting her skin, the soap lathering her body and finally being able to relieve her stress alone. But the more she had thought about the shower, the more she had begun to think about the girl who was actually in the shower.

Olivia's dark black hair draping over her perfectly crafted shoulders, her milky white skin being doused in warm water and her perfect thin figure that perfectly highlighted her perfectly round- OK, Gowon was going a bit too far now.