1 Year On Wattpad

Sorry, this isn't an update. but it's something even better.

IT'S MY ONE YEAR WATTPAD-AVERSARY!!!!!!🎈🎈🎉🎊✨🎉

I seriously can't believe it's been one year since I started using this website/app.

And not to mention the fact that it took one Michaeng fanfiction to start my obsession with this place and somehow start my journey on writing books for fun.

I can literally just remember me secretly reading Twice fanfics at night because of how obsessed I was. Not getting any sleep at night because I would be reading Red velvet crack fics or Itzy stories that gave me butterflies.

But with all of this wattpad has truly become a safe space for me as a K-pop fan and to see so much love from a lot of my readers, really warms my heart a lot.

I just wish some of you guys could see my silly smile every time I read one of your guys funny comments and can't stop myself from laughing.

I sometimes catch myself going back to some of my old stories just to see certain comments that would say 'First!!' or maybe even like ' I really enjoy this book, keep up the good work', I simply just love them all.

I seek support and love a lot in my life and to see it from you guys is just amazing and I thank you for that. I may just be some random Orbit that likes writing fics to cure my boredom but it has honestly helped my a lot. Grammar wise and mental health wise too.

You as a reader are important to me and I truly can't thank you enough for how happy you make me feel every single day when I'm on here. Every read, vote, comment and more just sparks something inside of me to keep going and I truly just want to say I love you.

Yes you random reader, I LOVE YOU❤

Because you help me and make me a better person and Orbit.

And so with that I might as well finally reveal myself to all of you and kinda show you the real me.

But no face reveal, I would love too but covid-19 really has me looking like a monster in my house.

So without further ado, stuff about me and my fics that I am finally sharing.

🌠🌠🌠FACTS ABOUT ME

#1.. I am actually Canadian. So yes that makes me a Tim-Bit (aka, a Timbit is a Canadian treat. But since i'm an Orbit, a little name I made for that is Tim-Bit)

#3.. I'm 5,3ft which means I am 160cm tall. Which is pretty tall for a girl in Canada, surprisingly. (This also means I'm taller than a lot of Loona, but i'm still the same size as Jiwoo)

#5.. I only own 2 loona albums and their seasons greetings package ( Because I'm broke...)

#6.. My favorite color is orange but I hate wearing orange things and I look best in Yellow.

#7.. I have really, REALLY big hands. And as a good example, my pinky is 6.5 centimetres long and still growing.

#8.. I'm a huge weeb and my favorite Anime is Ms. Koboyashi's dragon maids.

🌠🌠🌠 FACTS ABOUT ME AS AN ORBIT. ( Some are embarrassing...)

#1 I got into Loona during butterfly era. ( I said 1/3 era in Loona high because i'm a✨ compulsive liar ✨)

#2 The reason I had watched it was because someones username on Youtube was stream Butterfly by Loona and I was bored so I watched the MV and now here I am.