32

It had been 4 months since the incident and things slowly began to go back to normal.

Yoongi had served his time. 

Mark was still imprisoned. 

 All the other girls and male captives had went on with their lives. 

All twelve girls received equal punishment for their adventure but now they were free to do whatever they wanted.

And that's exactly what Chaewon wanted to do.

~

It was currently midnight-ish and things in Yeojin's room were mellow. Her and Choerry decided to have a "Sleepover" while Yeojin's parents were out of town for the weekend and the two were currently wrapped up in a blanket, watching a movie and eating some snacks. 

Since it was late they had decided the best way to end off things was with a movie, and what they had done before that only goes unspoken.

But as the movie continued on, both girls were interrupted by a notification on their phones.

Group Chat for the Gays🏳‍🌈

Olivia🖤 : Yeojin open your window
11:37p.m

"Gosh what does she want" Yeojn sighed,

Yeojin🧡 : I can't do that
11:37p.m

Yeojin had put her phone down but soon a notification interrupted her.

Olivia🖤 : Why?
11:38p.m

 Yeojin🧡 : What do you mean why?
11:39p.m

Yeojin🧡 : I already told you guys my mom screwed my windows shut so I wouldn't sneak out anymore
11:39p.m

"Wait- did she really do that?" Choerry questioned and Yeojin nodded. "According to her she 'doesn't have trust issues but my window doesn't determine her trust with me' or whatever she said '' Yeojin mocks her mother's words but the sound of squeaking coming from her window makes her turn around in shock.

It was Olivia breaking in through her window.

"And there we go." Olivia swiftly opens the window and crawls into Yeojin's room, causing both Yeojin and Choerry to jump off of her bed.

"What the hell Olivia, how did you get in?" Yeojin questions. "I remember you told us your window was screwed so I brought one just in case. I always come prepared" Olivia then puts the screwdriver in her pocket and faces the two who were only in their pajamas, whereas Olivia was wearing only black.

"Oh....was I interrupting something?" Olivia questions. "And what's with the small marks here- '' Olivia focuses her attention to the side of Yeojin's neck but was quickly swatted away.

"No shit Sherlock, you were interrupting...something. What is it?" Yeojin asks. "I can't tell you or Gowon will kill me, so just come with me." Olivia begins to crawl back out of Yeojin's room window as Choerry follows too.

"B-but what about the movie?" Yeojin asks. "Just pause it and come on, Chaewon will kill me if we're late." Olivia grabs onto Yeojin's arm and drags the girls out of her room.

She really wasn't in the mood for any of this.

~

"Are you gonna tell us where we're going now?" Choerry asks as Olivia continues to drive her car to the hidden destination.

"For the last time Choerry, no. Gowon wants to tell you guys first. And plus, we're here" Olivia pulls up into the orbit central mall. A place where both vampires and humans enjoy shopping.