2

"Bye mom!"

The same saying being told over again multiple times in one day, when all the girls leave to one another's house.

Knowing that leaving without explanation wouldn't be the best plan, Yeojin decided it would be the best idea that all the girls say that they were spending the spring break at each other's house. Same goes for the vampires.

Yes, this may not have been the most perfect plan, but if they were only going to be gone for a couple of hours, what was the harm in it?

And with that, soon, the sun started to set and it was now time for all the girls to finally head out with their flashlights, phones and backpacks handy.

~

"Why did you bring so many things, we'll only be gone for an hour or so?" 

Gowon complained to Kimlip who brought a backpack filled with almost everything. From a first aid kit, snacks, water and juice, sunscreen and not to mention batteries for her flashlight.

"You can never be too careful Gowon, what if we end up stranded and alone?" Kimlip replies in a motherly tone, making Gowon roll her eyes.

Gowon knew she should have just stayed home.

"How far is this place anyways? My legs are getting tired already" Gowon Continued to complain, dragging her feet against the ground. 

"Gowon, can you shut up already, I swear it was around here somewhere" Yeojin uses her flashlight to check around the forest pathway, the unsettling sounds of breaking tree branches and crusty dirt being heard throughout the forest.

"How did you find this place again? Cherry Bomb Forest is literally the scariest place on earth, I would have died walking by myself" Kimlips breath became heavier and more prominent from the fear growing inside her. Chuu being there to comfort her.

"I-I heard about this place on the internet, I went by myself at first but...umm. I-I thought it would be better if we went together instead."

Yeah, Yeojin was partially lying. But that wouldn't stop the girls behind her from nodding and continuing to follow. The girls were prepared for anything that would come their way, even if they had no idea whom they were about to face.

~

"Why at night?" Jinsoul complained, being afraid of the nighttime, despite being a literal vampire.

"Why would you come if you were going to be scared?" Olivia complained, using her night vision to scan her path with Choerry and Yves ahead of her. "I didn't want to be lonely" Jinsoul pouted, trying to catch up with the others.

"Don't worry, we'll be there soon" Choerry reassured, leading the girls through the dry and foggy forest.

The Cherry Bomb forest was no doubt, one of the most dangerous forests in all of Orbit Topia. But that's what always interested Choerry.

 Curiosity would be the death of her truly, but it was worth it for a good time with her friends at least.

The mysteries that lied in the forest were no doubt entrancing. But for a place that was known as vampire territory, no vampires ever dared to set foot in Cherry Bomb Forest.

 The tales of the missing, deceased and decapitated spread across like wildfire once the forest was brought up, scaring even the most cold-hearted and dangerous species in town.

Well maybe not Choerry, but sometimes the rush of adventure is worth it right?

"Are we there yet? my feet are killing me, and I'm already dead!" Yves complains, her back slumping forward as she walked.

 "It's not that far, see" Choerry pointed out to the open, a faint glimpse of the exact house in sight, causing all the girls to make a run for it to finally arrive at their awaited destination.

~

"Yeojin, I'm dying here!"

 Heejin yelled at the younger in front of her, who was too busy looking around to even respond. "Just shut it, we should be-... Aha see right there!" Yeojin jumps up, pointing towards the house right in front of their eyes.

Letting out a sigh of relief, Gowon charged out, being followed by the rest behind her when they had finally made it in front of the house.

The sight was nothing but beautiful in the girls eyes, well maybe not Kimlips but it was still something.

Finally conquering the way to their destination, all six girls stood in accomplishment, looking at the house in front of them.

"Wow this place is big" Chuu gazed up, looking at the almost mansion sized house in front of her.

"Who knew Yeojin would be right-" Vivi was about to continue her statement but was cut off when she had heard the sound of loud shuffling around them, almost like footsteps?

"What the.." Gowon was cut off when she was pulled behind Vivi who was protecting the girls.

The sound of dead leaves, branches and dirt being quickly stepped on echoed around the girls and it was an understatement to say they were scared or frightened.

 Louder and louder the footsteps got, inching closer to the girls who all focused on a small part of the forest and bush the sound was coming from.

Footsteps inching closer, the sounds of breath and laughter getting more dominant. Vivi was ready to protect the girls behind her at all cost with all the might she had left in her when she was finally met with...more girls?

"Finally we're here-!"

Hyuniin shouted and was quickly shut up by Haseul who froze and made eye contact with the rest of the girls in front of her. Jinsoul, Yves, Choerry and Olivia, finally seconds later in full conversation, only to be shut up by the sight of strangers in front of them.

Silence filled the forest. The only sound being heard was the warm spring breeze of the night time and the animals and insects sounding them all. Each girl frozen in place staring at an opposite, looks of fear rushing through them all.

Staying in the same positions for a while, Yeojin was going to try and break the silence, moving forward to see the other group of girls but quickly becoming mortified when she had seen a familiar face in front of her.

"I-its y-you"

The struggle to get out words facing Yeojin when she spotted her.

"Yeojin, do you know these girls?" The tension died down when Vivi had spoken up, now all the girls moved from behind the older.

Yeojin found it hard to find the words to really say, fear coursing through her veins as she looked at the girl in front of her. Another lie wouldn't really make things better in Yeojin's mind, and by the looks of who she realized she was now facing, made her realize she had to speak up. Even if she really, really didn't want to.

"Yeah, we know each other"

Shock and confusion being shown all across the 11 other girls faces when Choerry moves from behind Haseul, making her way closer to Yeojin who could only stare and feel her legs to numb when Choerrys dark purple eyes almost penetrated her soul.

"Come on Yeojin, why don't you tell them who I am? I'm sure that will be an interesting story won't it?"