24

"Slow down kid. Why are you so fast?" Yves struggles to catch up with Yeojin, who was still running.

"I had an Iced americano for breakfast." Yeojin explains, slowing down her steps so that the rest of the girls behind her could catch up. Soon they had all slowly reached her and continued to walk through the forest with the guidance of Yeojin and Choerry.

"Why is Haseul on your back?" Heejin asks Vivi, who was currently giving Haseul a piggy-back-ride while he slept on her shoulder.

"I'm whipped, that's why" Vivi huffs and continues to walk on.

"I can just remember the first time we came here. Almost like it was yesterday." Yves reconciles and everyone around her could agree. The memories of their footsteps stepping on that exact same ground brought back nostalgia none of them wanted back.

"...Maybe we really should have just gone sticker collecting with Chuu after all" Kimlip says, making all the humans around her laugh whereas most of the vampires were confused.

"See! Chuu, is always right." Chuu jumps up, walking proud and proud like she had just won a prize.

"Yeah, but that would have been boring. Maybe getting locked up was the best thing for us this spring break" Vivi explains, as many of the others agreed except for Olivia.

"Not for me, I saw and heard way too many things I shouldn't have in that house" Olivia shudders, almost as if she had seen a ghost right in front of her. Past eavesdropping, wrong moments and more flooded her memories as she continued to walk.

"Like what?" Jinsoul questions, curiously.

"You don't wanna know, let's just say, I hear everything ." Olivia death glares Heejin and Hyunjin but the couple had just given her a confused look, oblivious to what she was going on about.

Silence had gone on for a bit and the girls continued to walk but there was still something unanswered in everyone's mind. 

"I wonder if the house really was the same one the rangers had gone to?"

Everyone sighed in relief when Choerry had spoken about what they all had been questioning in fear for the past minutes.

"It wouldn't be hard to believe. The way Kun described it...it was flawlessly exactly like the house." Choerry continues on.

"Does that also mean that what Lucas said might be true? That could be the Masterminds house." Yeojin questions and the idea flies in the air. The scary night of truth on their last night there, learning about the infamous Vampire hybrid figure brought fear into some of their souls.

"I highly doubt that some hundred year old guy would spend his time living in a old house that's filled with rats, dust, cob-webs and twelve gay teenagers" Kim lip explains and the others highly agree.

"I guess, but I wonder why Lucas didn't remember the place. I thought vampires have amazing memories" Yeojin points out, bringing a question into the air again.

"That's a lie. If it were true, Yves would be calling me by my real name" Gowon says, making Yves scoff in in front of her.

"Hey, Shut it blondie. No need to stab me in the back." Yves shrugs. "Sometimes we just forget things" Yves explains, making Yeojin go back to thinking, but that would all be stopped once the girls had finally made it to their destination.

They were now out of the trees of the forest and stepping on the fresh dirt that was presented in front of the tall house.

Once again, they were there. Fear struck a lot of the girls that were standing in awe of the house once again.