"Woah."

A series of these had flown across the small attic as all twelve girls arrived at the top. 

Olivia, Jinsoul, Kimlip and Yeojin had brought all the girls up to explore the dusty, small place in hope for a discovery. They had all brought their backpacks just in case too.

"Last time we were here, there were five boxes. One of them contained the blood and another one, the axes" Kimlip explains, pointing towards the open box of blood which the vampires quickly headed towards, filling their backpacks up.

"So if there's blood, do you think we can find food here too?" Gowon asks, looking at the three remaining boxes that weren't open.

"Only one way to find out." Vivi says.

"Gowon, Kimlip and Yeojin, you guys check that box out, while me, Chuu and Heejin open this one" Vivi points towards two boxes on the opposite side of the room as all of the three six girls dispersed.

"Well while you guys are doing that, we'll check this one" Haseul says directing the rest of the vampires towards the last box.

"Alright, so on the count of three, open the boxes. One, two, three" Haseul and Vivi shout across the attic as now all the girls rush and rip off the tape that was on the boxes. Finally, revealing what layed inside.

~

"A...really big black briefcase? Some double AA batteries and umm... a dog whistle?" Choerry questioned everything when she had gone through the box with the other vampires.

"Who lived here?" Jinsoul and the rest were genuinely confused.

"Well it doesn't matter now, take the briefcase out" Haseul demands as Olivia passes it to her. The girl was having a bit of a struggle as the case was surprisingly heavy.

"Alright, I think that's all we need," Yves says, looking into the box again and seeing nothing of interest.

"B-But what about the dog whistle?" Choerry questioned, holding up a long, silver whistle that had the imprint of red dog paws around it.

"When will we need that?" Yves asks,

"Maybe just encase" Choerry pouts, looking at the whittle and tossing it around in her palms.

"Nah, let's just leave it for now" Olivia insists as everyone else nods. Choerry nodding also but slowly and sneakily, putting the whistle in her backpack while the rest look in the box for anything else.

~

"A box of chips, beans, more beans, more beans, canned tunas, canned sardines and umm...some really dusty looking bottles of water"

Chuu rummages through her box with Heejin and Vivi by her side. A jolt of relief and excitement going through all the girls as they saw the contents inside the box.

 These were all non perishable foods. So with that they wouldn't have to worry if things were still fresh or not.

And even if these may not have been the most desirable food for the humans right now, it was at least still food and not being able to eat in a day had driven them mad.

So mad that a certain blonde didn't think twice before diving into their food.

~

"Food!!" Gowon screamed, scaring Kim Lip and Yeojin beside her.

"Alright, so we've got small cupcakes, cookies, fuzzy apples..or a kiwi? Some dead grapes or raisins, and- Gowon why are you eating the food already??" Kimlip complained, looking at Gowon who was stuffing her mouth with the cookies and cupcakes that were in the box.