28

"M-maybe it's a mistake?"

Hyunjin and Chaeryeong were still in the vents, and stunned about the news they had just received.

"There are only so many people named Lee Chaeyeon, Hyunjin" Chaeryeong sighs as the two continued to make their way through the vents.

The cold air that flowed through there gave the girls chills. The dust that flew made their eyes water. And the metal that built it all made it hard to crawl around without slipping. They were basically in hell, a very cold one at best.

"Where does this place even head?" Hyunjin questions Chaeryeong as the two continue on.

"I don't know, I'm just going where this place takes me" Chaeryeong and Hyujin continue on but the sound of voices below them makes them stop. There was a sight of light in front of them and they immediately ran to it, looking down the thin stripes of the vent covers to see the conversation that was happening.

"How long do we have to be here Chaeyeon? I have homework you know?" Wonyoung whined as the girls stood in the hallways Hyunjin and Chaeryeong were once before.

"I've told you before, Taehyung just wants to pick up the stuff Mark has and leave. Trust me, I don't want to be near that loser either" Chaeyeon scoffs.

"Chaeyeon..." Chaeryeong mumbled under her breath, unable to fathom what she was truly hearing. She was confused to the brim.

"But he's had his eyes on you Chaeyeon. You could make some seriously good money working for him" Nako adds on to Chaeyeon's statement.

"I really don't care for that right now, you know? Chaer is still missing and i'd rather not focus on my side job instead of my sister" Chaeyeon explains and a warm feeling flee's to Chaeryeong's heart.

"What's taking Mark so long anyways?" Hitomi ponders with a sigh. The girls had been standing around for minutes, waiting for some girls Mark had mentioned to escort them to where their delivery is.

"I don't know either. That guy takes too long for my liking, i'll be back" Chaeyeon excuses herself from her group of friends.

"Where are you going??" Wonyoung questions, "This place gives me the creeps" She shudders.

"The bathroom should be right around here. If the guys get there before I do, just wait for me. Mark won't let you guys in without me"

Chaeyeon began to make her away from the group of girls as an idea came to Chaeryeong's mind. "Stay here, I'll be right back," Chaeryeong warns before she starts to make her way through the vents.

She listened in carefully to the sound of her sisters clacking shoes as they wet down the hallway. They headed straight for the bathroom that wasn't that far across the hall where she was originally.

Chaeyeon then found her way into the bathroom. Thankfully there was a vent that circulated air through there and Chaeryeong had a bright path into the bathroom. All she had to do was break in.

~

"Alright newbies, you're up for your first task. Bring Chaeyeon and her friends to mark so they can have their agreements, bring them back afterwards and you're done. Seems simple enough?" Namjoon asked the group of four girls in front of him.

Yeji, Ryujin, Yves and Haseul all sat in the hunters break room where they had just rescued Hyunjin from. Not even 3 hours of being recruited and they were already put up with a difficult task.

"I still can't believe Mark actually brought these girls as replacements for the Way V hunters" Yoongi scoffs, still in awe of how idiotic his owner was being.