11

Olivia was going insane.

Taking care of Gowon was life draining.

Buckets of vomit from left and right. Her whining and groans keeping Olivia up all night. And her demands every second where turning Olivia's legs to dry dust.

Olivia was going to combust at any second. And it was all because of Gowon. 

"Olivia!!~" Gowon screamed from across the bedroom. Even if Olivia was just resting on the floor in front of her.

"Yes, your highness" Olivia crankily answered from the floor, opening her eyes from the only form of rest she had in hours.

"Can you get me some more raisins?" Gowon asked, flipping herself over on the bed she was laying on. 

Olivia had gotten up from the cold floor and was going to get some more raisins from Vivi but soon remembered she had forgotten to give Gowon the medicine Kimlip had provided her with from her first aid kit.

"No, you need to take your medicine first," Olivia says, making Gowon whine.

"Why~" Gowon asks as Oliva picks up the medicine from the ground and begins to open it when she heads towards Gowon.

"Because, it'll make you feel better. Food poisoning is no laughing matter...or at least that's what Kimlip said,",

"Now, open your mouth" Olivia takes the bottle and fills the cap to the serving size, heading towards Gowons mouth but is quickly dodged by the girl.

"Hell no, that stuff smells awful" Gowon complains.

"It doesn't matter, now take it" Olivia moves the cap near Gowon's mouth again but it is still dogged.

"Gowon, stop messing around. Haseul trusted me to take care of you, now cooperate" Olivia moves the cap near Gowon's mouth again and has the exact same outcome.

Getting quickly annoyed, Olivia goes in over and over again trying to get Gowon to drink the medicine but still Gowon would continue to dodge the liquid that smelt like a sewage pipe.

When Olivia would go right, Gowon would go left. Almost like an episode of Tom and Jerry. And Olivia was growing impatient.

Placing the cap on the bed, Olivia had forcefully taken Gowon's arms and pinned them above her head to keep the girl in place.

"Please Gowon, can't you just cooperate with me for one second and stop being such a pain!!?" Olivia yells at the girl beneath her. A small blush growing on Gowon's face from embarrassment and a bit of fear.

Olivia taking a notice to how much of a daze the girl was in and taking the cap off from the bed with her right hand and shoving it into Gowon's mouth.

The brown liquid that tasted just as it smelled, rolled down Gowon's tongue and into her throat as the blonde unlawfully swallowed it down. Gagging from the taste afterwards.

A sigh had escaped from Olivia's mouth as she loosened her grip from the girl's wrist and backed away from Gowon a bit.

"Sorry for yelling," Olivia apologized, closing the cap on the medicine.

"You should be sorry." Gowon ruffly replied, holding her head down a bit as the blush on her face is still present,

"Are you ready to go to sleep yet? It's getting late." Olivia asked as Gowon nodded slowly, flipping on her side to go to sleep but being woken up by the feeling of another body in the bed.

"Umm...what are you doing?" Gowon asks, staring at the younger in front of her in the bed who smiled.

"Kimlip said I should also sleep in here just encase you puke in your sleep and choke on it" Olivia replies, moving around in the bed with glee as the comfortable sheets make her want to drift away.