7

"I don't think it would be safe to leave all these axe heads on the ground like this."

Heejin goes to pick up one of the axe heads with her hands but is quickly swatted away by Vivi.

"Be careful, those are sharp and I wouldn't want you cutting yourself, now come and eat" Vivi demands as Heejin rolls her eyes and joins all the girls in the circle where all the humans were eating.

"Vivi," Kimlip calls out, rummaging through her bag at lightning speed, almost as if she was missing something.

"What is it lip?" Vivi replies, getting worried when silence fills the atmosphere.

"We're out of food and water. We don't have anything left." Kimlip sighs, throwing her bag off to the side angrily as panic starts to form inside all of the girls, mostly humans.

"That's fine. Let's just get back to work," Vivi tells all the girls to disperse and go back to their original jobs on getting out of the house.

Chuu, Gowon, Jinsoul, Kimlip, and Yeojin trying to use their phones to call someone.

Olivia, Yves and Choerry, trying to break the windows and floorboards open.

Haseul and Vivi talking about plans.

And lastly, Heejin and Hyunjin trying to open the door and burst it open.

"Vivi, my phone's dead" Chuu sighs, putting her phone to her side with a huff.

"And there goes mine too" Kim Lip continues.

"Goodbye phone" Yeojin looks at the flashing battery sign on her phone.

"Ours too" Kimlip and Jinsoul reply at the same time, throwing their phones.

So with all the girls who had brought their phones having them dead, the only person that was left was none other than Gowon herself.

"Gowon, are you having any luck?" Vivi asks, looking at the blonde who slowly nods, bringing a quick spark of joy to all the girls.

"Hold on one second" Gowon shushes all the girls, slowly putting her phone onto the floor and dialing 911 carefully.

All of the girls had stopped what they were doing and focused on the Gowon. They were all waiting for what Gowon was going to do, especially since her phone was on the verge of losing power.

"Hurry up" Hyunjin says, being quickly shushed by Gowon again as she slowly moved her finger to finally press the dial button, leaving all the girls in silence.

It was quiet for a bit. Nothing but the sound of subtle winds and chimes filled the house along with heavy breathing from the girls labor. The phone had stayed silent for a while and the girls knew the phone wouldn't last much longer but then...

A ring.

Not just any ring, but a phone ring. The looks of shocked girls filled the room, everyone frozen in place as the phone continued to ring. 

Over and Over again it rang, the tension in the room was thick and it wasn't too long before some had become inpatient.

"Oh come on, hurry please..." Gowon quietly whispers, putting her hands together and praying for just something and then...

"Hello this is 911, what services will you be needing?"

Uproar. Every single girl felt relief from the sound of another voice on the line. Vivi shut all the girls up to reply.

"Hello? We need the fire department please, and quick!" Vivi yells into the phone.

"And why will you be needing their services?" The voice on the phone sounded almost robot like.