Campus

The girls got back to their room and started putting the things they bought at the right places. Yaaba really liked how the room was. She was glad it was single beds instead of bunk beds. She didn't have the energy to climb the bed anytime she gets back from lectures.
Night had fallen and the girl decided to order food since they were all feeling lazy to cook.
"Rydii that you guys came and you already have eateries delivery cards", Yaaba enquired.
"My brother is in his final year here. He gave them to me", Miriam chirped in.
"Lucky you. You have someone around", Yaaba pouted.
"I'm Kumasi based and my parents don't want any of us leaving Kumasi for our tertiary education." Miriam answered.
Yaaba nodded. "Oh okay"
The girls ordered for Best in Town(Miriam suggested). The food arrived in the next 20 minutes and the girls ate.
"Best in Town dey bee. What!" Alice said after they were done eating.
The girls chuckled.
"And you called me foodie. See you! You can't even close your zip" Yaaba said whilst laughing.
"Leave me alone wai" Alice countered.
"Yes ma'am"
Yaaba's phone rang and it was Mira.
"Please excuse me", Yaaba said.
She answered after two rings.
"Miiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaa" she sang.
"Someone is missing me terribly" Mira mused over the phone.
"Abeg, let me think" Yaaba said, "Ah huh, where are you? I thought you'll get to school before me o. All your noisemaking on seeing fine boys but you're not in school."
"Who said I'm not in school?" Mira said.
"Ei, what time did you get to school?" Yaaba asked.
"Minutes ago" Mira said, "Besides, fine boys are seen when lectures start, not now."
"Fine boys ambassador. Please I've heard you wai."
"Let me finish with what I'm doing. I'll call you so we meet up. Okay"
"Okay"
"Bye Yaaby"
"Bye Samiratu"
"Herh, I've told you I don't like that na....."
Yaaba hanged up.
She knew how much Mira hated her full name but she couldn't resist taunting her.
Alice looked at Yaaba with a smirk on her face, "You're not so quiet."
Yaaba winked, "Who said I am?"
"Ei, Maame"
The girls laughed.
"These Hall authorities are wicked o. They gave us TV but no decoder. Ei" Miriam exclaimed.
Yaaba laughed. "Maybe, they wanted us to use it to view our slides"
The girls roared in laughter, "Ei, Yaaba. You're so funny."
"Oh, but if that's not the case then why give us TV but no decoder" Yaaba added.
"I shock give them" Alice chirped in.
"Luckily for us, my cousin gave me a pen drive full of movies. So we can insert it in and watch one" Yaaba said.
"You came prepared ankasa"
"Oh yeah"
The girls laughed again.

_________________________
Rydii - Right now
Best in Town dey bee - Best in Town is nice.
Foodie - someone who likes food.
Abeg - I beg
Ei - an expression of surprise.
Herh - an expression of surprise.
Maame - Sister or woman
I shock give them - I'm shocked at their behavior
Ankasa - A local dialect which means Really

Not edited.

Kindly share, vote and COMMENT.

❤️