Cinema and You

This chapter may contain explicit content. Kindly move to the next chapter if you're not comfortable with explicit stuff.

LeRoy looked at Yaaba who was looking out of the car. He smirked as he thought, 'Girls only talk about you when they like you right? Does that mean Yaaba is interested in him to?'
He honestly wanted to ask but he didn't want to make her make decisions just based on kisses.
But damn! He couldn't resist kissing her.
"What's making you smile like that?" He heard Yaaba say. He didn't know when she had turned to look at him.
He smiled widely at her and said, "I'm just remembering how hot you are and definitely your kisses."
He saw her trying hard not to smile, "You don't need to pretend, just smile."
"Oh please."
"Suit yourself sweetheart."
They finally got to the mall, that's where they'll be watching the movie. Watch 'n' Done cinema was in the mall.
He went to open Yaaba's car door and they entered the mall, going straight to the cinema. LeRoy turned to look at her and asked, "What do you want to watch?"
Yaaba said brightly, "Let's watch a horror movie. Final Destination 1."
LeRoy raised an eyebrow at her, "Are you sure? I thought you didn't like horror movies?"
"I don't but let's try something new."
"Alright, if you say so. Do you want anything?"
"Yes please. Can you get me milk powdered sugar popcorn and water?"
"Sure."
LeRoy went to the counter and paid for the stuff. He also bought the tickets.
A guy then directed them to one of the cinemas, the 30-seater one. When they entered, they saw barely 10 people. Final Destination was an old movie so people were not there to watch it. LeRoy made sure they sat at the top part, there was no one on the row or even close to that part. Everyone was down there.
The couple got situated and started watching the movie. Barely ten minutes into it, Yaaba's breath hitched. She was getting scared. She didn't want LeRoy to say "I told you so" neither did she want to scream.
LeRoy saw she was scared but he looked on amused. He wanted to see what she would do.
"Aarhhhhh" Yaaba whispered sharply and clutched onto him.
"Shuush. Relax" he said to her softly.
"Ei! My God" she closed her eyes tightly. She looked funny.
All of a sudden, he had this thought to torment her. Yaaba was in a skater dress which hit her knee. LeRoy had on jeans, muscle shirt and a jeans jacket. He removed the jacket and threw it over Yaaba's laps.
She looked at him puzzled. He placed a finger on her lips and whispered to her, "Relax. Continue watching your movie. Just enjoy whatever is about to happen."
She slowly nodded at him.
LeRoy immediately put his hand into the jacket. He gently raised her dress and inched his finger to her panties.
Thank God she didn't wear an underwear today!
Yaaba gasped whilst looking at him. He winked and muttered, "Enjoy."
He pushed her panties to the side and slowly entered her with his finger.
She gasped loudly. Those in front turned to look at them.
LeRoy said gently, "We're sorry." The people turned back to the screens. LeRoy whispered to Yaaba, "Just relax and enjoy. Can you do that for me?"
"Ye..ye..yes..yesssss"
"Good girl" He kissed her and continued his torment on her. He curled his finger and added another one. He slowly withdrew his fingers and entered her again. Yaaba was just gasping like a dying fish. I guess she was enjoying too much. After some minutes, he heard her breath hitch. She was close to her climax. He went faster. Yaaba wanted to scream. The pleasure was too much. She could feel her toes curling just from the pleasure.
All of a sudden, she felt herself coming down with force. LeRoy saw it early and covered her muffle with his lips. Yaaba gasped in his mouth. LeRoy took advantage of it and kissed her deeply. He sucked her lower lip into his mouth whilst cunningly entering her mouth with his tongue. Their tongues fought for dominance and LeRoy eventually won.
Yaaba felt the daze going off. Her high was coming down. LeRoy withdrew his fingers and wiped them with his handkerchief.
He winked at her and said, "Horror movie indeed!"
________________________
Whoosh!!
Yaaba and LeRoy are really spontaneous. In a cinema!😹😹😹
Oh wow!!

I really do not like horror movies 😹😹💔, they scare me😹💔.

Not edited. May contain grammatical errors.

Kindly share, vote and comment.

❤️