Hide 'n' Seek

PS: It's honestly not my intention to go off like that. Writer's block is a serious problem for me and I didn't have any guideline to write this book. I started writing it when they gave lights out for the day so please pardon me with my on and off attitude. Please 😔❤️.

Anyways, thanks for the massive reads, votes, comments and shares😍❤️. I adore you all. Let's get this book to 5k reads then🥂❤️
--------------------------------------------------------
It's been three days! Three days of ignoring LeRoy's existence. Three days of sleeping at Serwaa's place just to escape LeRoy's visits, calls and what so not. She didn't get why he would do that to her. She didn't understand how he got time to do that because she and him basically spend the day together so when did he get free time?  She wasn't ready to listen to any lies from him, at least that's what Miriam said she should do.
Miriam said she should take some time off to think because she might accept LeRoy's lies if she gives him the chance easily.
Yaaba was sure that LeRoy wasn't aware of his cheating scandal.
'Are you guys dating? So where from the "cheating" scandal?' her subconscious hit at her.
Even if they were not dating, she didn't think it was right to be kissing on her, sucking her boobs and others and still be doing those things. It wasn't right!
Besides, wasn't he about to propose?
Men are truly trash. You give them everything and they throw it all away for sloppy seconds.
'You can't lie that the girl in the picture dey bee pass you?' her subconscious hit at her again.
"Shush", she said to no one in particular.
Her phone ringing threw her off her thoughts. She checked the screen and it was Mira. Yaaba rolled her eyes for the thousandth time.
She didn't want to answer Mira because she knew Mira was really find of LeRoy and would tell her to go back to him.
'You guys are not dating so what exactly are you going back to?' her subconscious was at it again.
Yaaba sighed heavily. Her subconscious was even in support of that rascal. Cheat!
Her phone rang again. It was Mira.
Yaaba was confused now. She didn't know if she should answer Mira's calls or still ignore her. But knowing Mira, she won't be surprised if she shows up at her faculty.
Yaaba and Serwaa had a class later in the day and Yaaba couldn't afford not to go.
"Yaaba, what time are we going to buy the dress?" Serwaa called out to her.
Yaaba turned to look at Serwaa with a confused look, "What dress?"
Serwaa raised her left eyebrow. "Ei, forgotten so soon? Our matriculation dresses."
Yaaba mushed her own head. She couldn't believe she forgot she had matriculation in two days. Young girl like her and she's already having relationship problems.
'Relationship problems in a "situationship". Must be hectic'
Yaaba was starting to think her subconscious is a different person.
Never seen someone against herself!
"Earth to Yaaba", Serwaa snapped her fingers at her.
"After class." She told Serwaa.
"Have you called Mira to inform her?" Serwaa asked whilst packing her books into her bag.
"Shit!" Yaaba muttered.
She can't escape from Mira's wrath now because she would definitely see her tonight.
"Erm, no." She said.
Serwaa looked at her skeptically. "Yaaba, are you sure you're okay? You've not said anything since you came around. You've been moody since. I'm your friend,you know. You can talk to me" Serwaa rattled out.
"I know Serwaa. It's no big deal that's why I've not said anything."
"It doesn't have to be a big deal before you speak to me. Just tell me because I can see that whatever it is, is really eating you up."
Yaaba sighed. Should she confide in Serwaa?
"Erm.............erm........erm......"
"When did you become a stammerer?" Serwaa asked.
" Tsw, ah" Yaaba hissed.
"Look Yaaba, don't stress yourself. Tell me when you're comfortable to do so." Serwaa said.
"The...the...thing is that, someonesentmephotosofLeRoyhavindsexwithanotherlady" Yaaba rushed out.
"Maame Yaaba, I didn't hear a word you said. Slow down"
"I said someone sent me photos of LeRoy having sex with another lady"
Serwaa's hands immediately flew to her mouth.
"What?"
"I was shocked myself when I saw them."
"Have you asked him?"
"No. Why should I? So he lies to me again? No."
Serwaa looked at Yaaba in disbelief, "You can't be serious. Ah Maame! I thought you were smart. You have to ask. You have to know what exactly happened. Ah"
"But what if...."
Serwaa cut Yaaba short. "What if nothing? Even if it's true, I'm sure you have some questions you need answered. It's best to know now than beat yourself up."
Yaaba thought about what Serwaa said.
"I'll do that after matriculation. I've lots of things to do now. Besides we have a class to go to."
"So you say boss, so you say"
---------------------------------------------------
Whew! Yaaba is so dramatic.
Please I don't all men are trash, some definitely are🤭😹😹😹. Please I'm lying😹. I know you men are good.

But what do you think of Yaaba's approach? Is it good that she decided to wait before hearing from LeRoy.
I really want to slap Miriam too🤭😹. Annoying roommate 😡😂.
Anyways, let's interact in the comment section😘❤️.

When should I drop the next chapter?

Not edited. May contain grammatical errors, kindly prompt me when you see them.

Please share, vote and comment!!😭😭❤️.

❤️