Mummy's calling

"Ei, my mom?" That sobered up Yaaba quickly. She stood up abruptly and hastily covered her breasts with one hand whilst the other was holding the phone.
She was panicking. Lot of thoughts were running through her head.
'Why was her mum calling her?'
'Is she in my room?'
'Or she's at the hall?'
        ....'Yaaba, Yaaba, Yaaba' LeRoy shook her to bring her back to earth.
"Why did you zone out?" He answered.
"My...my....my.... Mom" stammered.
LeRoy realized that she was still panicking so he kissed her to shut her up. After he felt her relax into the kiss,  he gently released her soft lips.
She looked like she was in a daze.
'The power of my lips' He comically thought. "Just relax and call her back."
Yaaba wore her bra and shirt and called her mom. Putting on the fakest smile and putting some joy in her voice, she said as her mom picked the call "Hi mommy."
She forgot her mom was a top-notch lawyer and could detect lies from a mile.
"You don't have to fake your mood, Maame."
Yaaba was embarrassed, "Oh mummy."
"Anyways, I came for a conference in Kumasi and I wanted to meet up with you. I've missed you."
This time, Yaaba smiled for real "I've missed you too mummy."
"That's lovely my dear. My conference ends at 6:00pm so you can get here at 6:30pm."
"Sure mum. Where should I meet you at?"
"The conference is at the Golden Tulip Hotel so let's meet there."
"Oh okay."
"I have to go now. Talk to you later princess. I love you Maame."
"I love you too Mummy. Bye."
"Bye."
Yaaba let out a breath of relief after her mum hanged up. She was glad she didn't even say she was around her hall.
"So what did mummy dearest say?" She heard LeRoy question.
"She wants me to meet her at the Golden Tulip Hotel at 6;30pm."
LeRoy nodded and said, "So I'll send you back to the hall at 5pm and wait for you to dress up and then send you to the hotel."
Yaaba looked at him with her mouth opened, "You don't have to do all that LeRoy."
"I insist, Yaaba."
LeRoy looked at the clock and saw that it was 3:30pm. He looked back at Yaaba and smirked.
Yaaba raised an eyebrow at him and said, "Why are you looking at me like that?"
LeRoy drawled out,"Well, we still have more time to do this."
"To do what?"
"To do this....." He said and leaned in to continue where they left out--kissing.
----------------------------------------------------
LeRoy halted his car in front of the hall at exactly 5:20pm.
"Right on time" he joked.
Yaaba removed the seat belt and turned to LeRoy, "You don't have to wait for me and send me to the hotel. I'll take an Uber."
LeRoy lightly shook his head, "I insist Yaaba. I want to spend as much time with you."
Yaaba smiled broadly. "Oh okay. I'll be back soon."
LeRoy smiled, "Sure."
Yaaba got out of the car and walked to her room.
LeRoy sat in the car, whistling and lightly tapping on the steering wheel when he heard light taps on the car door. Thinking it was Yaaba, he swiftly turned to the side and said, "You're back so soon.........."
But it wasn't Yaaba.
--------------------------------------------------
I honestly don't know how this chapter disappeared 😭😥 so I had to type a new one. So if you see any changes in this chapter, just bare in mind with me😭.

So who do you think it was?

Not edited. May contain grammatical errors.

Kindly share, VOTE and comment.

❤️