I could kiss you all day

I had to read lots of books before I could write this😩😹. Slightly explicit content below. If you're not comfortable, kindly move to the next chapter. Thank you 😊❤️

Yaaba was enjoying her time with LeRoy. His room was really nice! It wasn't full with lots of things but had what was needed. His bed was so comfortable! She wanted to sleep all day! She was really grateful to him for cooking for her too.
She remembered she had not told her roommates and Mira where she would be going so she quickly sent them a text that she was out.
LeRoy asked her to watch a movie with him and she agreed. She didn't know how it happened but in the next few minutes, her head was on his chest and his arms were around her. She felt safe! She felt wanted!
She lifted her head to look at him and realized he was looking at her instead of the TV. She saw LeRoy looking at her lips.
He wanted to kiss her.
And she wanted to kiss him too!
She drew closer to him and he kissed her.
"Mmm" she relaxed into the kiss.
It started slowly with him nibbing her lips and sucking her lower lip. She wrapped her hands around his neck and LeRoy wrapped his around her waist.
Their position was uncomfortable so LeRoy gently pushed her to the bed and hovered her. He started kissing her with this passion. As if, he wanted to kiss her for a long time.
One of his hands found its way under her shirt and started caressing her bare stomach.
Yaaba shivered from the touch. She felt a rush of pleasure flow through her. She yearned for more. Boldly, she started caressing his cheek whilst drawing him closer to her.
Low moans, groans and grunts could be heard in the room.
This time, there was no Mira to pull them apart.
She heard LeRoy whisper, "Can I remove your shirt?"
"Yeah".
LeRoy gently removed her shirt still kissing her.
"Can I touch you?" She heard him whisper again.
"Yeah" She delved into his mouth with her tongue.
LeRoy gently squeezed her breasts.
"Ahhh" she moaned.
"Can I remove your bra?" She heard him say again. This sobered her up.
LeRoy realized and said, "I'm not trying to sleep with you. I just want to have your bare body against mine. Please."
Yaaba was enjoying what was happening and didn't want to stop now. She didn't want to have sex either.
She thought, "I can have a little fun, right?"
"Sure. You can remove it"
And in the next second, she felt her bra go off. She covered her breasts.
"Don't shy away from me. You're beautiful" LeRoy said to her.
Yaaba relaxed and went back to kissing LeRoy.
He was kissing whilst roaming her body with his hands. He moved closer to her breasts and took one nipple into his mouth.
Yaaba moaned loudly. She was sure those outside could hear her.
All of a sudden, they heard a phone ring loudly.
"Don't stop", Yaaba whispered to him.
But the phone kept on ringing. LeRoy decided to check who was calling. It was Yaaba's phone.
"Yaaba, it's for you. Your mum is calling."

___________________________

Is it hot all of a sudden?🙄😹😹
In everything, you need to seek consent 😹.
I promise you, it wasn't easy writing this.
Anyways, let me know what think?
Why is Yaaba's Mum calling her?
Yaaba was enjoying too much erh😹😹😹.

Not edited. May contain grammatical errors.

Kindly share, vote and comment.

❤️