A boner and apologies

Felix(Miriam's brother in the MM)

How LeRoy was able to get to the washroom without anyone seeing his boner was a miracle!
He was hard. He didn't understand it.
Just a kiss. It's not like she touched it or something. This girl has a great effect on him without her knowing.
He entered one of the stalls, and started thinking of embarrassing stuff. Stuff that would make the boner go down.
His mind went to the first time he had sex. That was one of the most embarrassing moments in his life!
......................................
He was 16 years at that time. He barely knew much about sex, he only heard when his friends were talking of their experiences. Being a fine boy, most of his friends thought he had already broken his virginity and he was shy to tell them the truth. So one time during vacation, he met up with a girl in ST. Roses SHS, Victoria Baidoo. They had been sending letters to each other and had been flirting shamelessly. Victoria made it clear that she wanted to have sex with LeRoy. And LeRoy thought of it's been an opportunity to break his virginity. I mean, what at all do guys use their virginity for!
So, they both met up at a moviehouse in Osu. Victoria was in a bodycon strapless dress. When they entered their room, they talked for some minutes and then Victoria moved to LeRoy.
She started kissing him and touching him. Bra LeRoy(hope you understand) stood up. He was ready for action. Victoria moved downwards and started unbuckling his belt. After pulling down his pants, she moved to his boxers and that's what made LeRoy stand up abruptly and scream, "Awuradze, boa'm (God, help me)"
Victoria looked at him with a funny expression.
LeRoy realized what he had done and was so embarrassed.
Victoria calmed him down and by the end of the day, LeRoy lost his precious virginity.
He doesn't even know where Victoria is now.
..........................
His boner had gone down and he was okay now.
Whew!
He washed his hands and face and went back to where they were seated.
He saw Yaaba sitting with Mira and two other ladies. He approached them, "Hi Ladies."
"Hello" "Hi" he heard from the two ladies.
"Hi Mr. Chewer" he heard from Mira and laughed awkwardly.
"Can I speak to you Yaaba?" He asked.
"Ei, are you shy of us? Talk here erh" he heard from the dark one amongst the ladies.
"I prefer to talk to her alone" He didn't mean to be harsh but sounded like that anyways.
"It's okay ladies. I'll be back" Yaaba stood up and followed LeRoy to a more quiet area.
"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I shouldn't have lured you into doing more." He said sincerely.
"No worries. Besides, it takes two to tango. I'm sorry too" Yaaba said.
LeRoy decided to try his luck, he asked teasingly, "Are you saying you enjoyed the kiss?"
Yaaba blushed furiously, dark skin girl blushing! "Leave me alone, let's go back."
He tittered, "I'll give you your gift when we're about leaving."
She looked at him with a weird expression, "What did you get for me?"
"Shuush, let's go back to your girls. You'll see your gifts later."
"Gifts? So more than two?"
"You're so inquisitive. Let's go" LeRoy gently pushed her to the direction of where the others were.
"Let me introduce you to my roommates."
"This is Miriam and that's Alice"
He got to know that the dark one was Miriam and the other Alice.
"Nice to meet you ladies."
"Same here"
He noticed Miriam was staring at him but he paid her no attention.
"Masa, I'm tired of sitting. Let's dance. Herh mumu guy, follow me. Let me twerk on you" Mira said.
The others laughed. Mira is such a mood!
_____________________________________

Do you have friends like Mira in your life?😹😹
Me dierr, almost all my friends have traits of Mira in them😹
How about Miriam? Don't you think she's cooking something?

Not edited. May contain grammatical errors.

I'm feeling much better now😊. Thanks for asking and wishing me well though!😊

Kindly share, vote and comment.

❤️