I think of you!

LeRoy Yoofi Bartels!
I don't know why I couldn't stop thinking about him. I don't know why I go weak in his presence. I don't know why I enjoy being in his presence.
His smile!
His laughter!
His teasing!
His concern!
His care!
His kisses!
She could go all day thinking about his lips, his kisses.
He made her feel comfortable. He understood her better.
She was surprised he even knew much about the Bible. He could lead in a good Bible Studies.
LeRoy was just too good!
But she figured it was too soon to have feelings for him.
It's been barely two months but her feelings for him were stronger.
She liked being with him, a lot.
"Earth to Yaaba", she heard someone snap her fingers in her view.
"Hey Miriam. When did you enter the room?" Yaaba saw a male figure in the room.
"I just entered. Anyways, this is my brother, Felix. Remember I mentioned him sometime ago."
"Oh yeah. Hi Felix"
"Hello. Hope you're good?"
Yaaba smiled, "Yeah. How about you?"
Felix smirked, "I'm good too."
She didn't like how Felix was looking at her. It was scary.
"Anyways, I showed my brother your picture and he said he wanted to be your friend." Miriam smiled.
Yaaba didn't like the idea but she has always been the good, friendly person so she couldn't say no.
She gave a fake smile, "Oh okay sure."
"Can I have your number?" Felix asked.
"Sure."
They exchanged contacts and Yaaba excused herself from the room. She was going to meet Mira and Serwaa at the commercial area Icy Cup to discuss what they would wear for matriculation. It was just this Friday. College of Agriculture and Natural Resources, College of Health Sciences and College of Engineering will have theirs on thursday whiles College of Science, College of Arts and Built Environment and College of Humanities and Social Sciences will be having theirs on Friday.
Yaaba's parents wanted to come but Yaaba stopped them. Matriculation wasn't a big deal. She didn't need her parents around for that. If graduation, then it's understandable but not matriculation.
She saw Mira approaching her. They were going to meet Serwaa there.
"Hi Yaabs" She said full of smiles.
"Hi Samir........."
"Stop right there. You wan make a vex but I no go mind you."
Yaaba burst out laughing. "You're such a trip."
"Oh please."
Yaaba's phone rang. She smiled when she saw who was calling.
"Hey beautiful" she heard over the phone and blushed furiously.
Mira raised her eyebrow at Yaaba. She  had suspicions that it was LeRoy over the phone. Yaaba saw how Mira looked at her and looked away.
"Hey. How're you doing?" She asked.
"Well, I'm missing you terribly here. Care to have lunch with me?" The person asked.
Mira couldn't contain herself again and snatched the phone out of Yaaba's hand. She smiled cunningly after seeing who was calling and then put the phone against her ear, "ei! So if you ask of me small or call me, what will happen? Ei LeRoy, it's me o"
"I'm so sorry Mira."
"I know you're not sorry please" Mira teased LeRoy.
"How about I take you to lunch after matriculation?" He offered.
Mira loved food so she said Yes. "It's okay. I'm giving the phone to your wife."
Yaaba laughed and playfully hit Mira,"You and your concert erh."
The phone was back with Yaaba.
"So my offer, Wossop?"
"Sorry but Mira and I are meeting up with Serwaa to discuss matriculation." She said pitifully.
LeRoy sighed, "Oh okay. But when you're done, can you let me know?"
"Sure I will."
"Okay. Talk to you later love. Bye"
"Bye."
.................
The girls were finally at Icy Cup and saw that Serwaa had reserved a table for them.
Mira with her loud self said, "Ei, so you didn't come for the party?"
Serwaa looked at them remorsefully, "I wanted to but I fell asleep. I'm sorry guys."
Yaaba responded, "No worries. We'll organize an outing for just the three of us."
Mira couldn't let Yaaba go scout free so she added, "You should have witnessed the passionate kiss between Yaaba and LeRoy."
Serwaa gasped, "Seriously??"
"Like duh."
Yaaba was embarrassed.
"I knew you guys were feeling each other. Cos the way you guys argue is quite something else." Serwaa teased.
"It's okay. Let's stop talking about this and talk about what to wear for matriculation." Yaaba said.
Mira and Serwaa laughed, "We've heard you boss."

Felix (Miriam's brother)

_____________________________

Thank you guys a lot😭❤️❤️❤️. The Master's Affair is number 1 in Ghana on Wattpad😭❤️❤️❤️❤️(03/07/2020)
Almost two weeks and we're making progress 😭❤️❤️❤️❤️. We thank God a lot 🙏😇.

Anyways😹,
Do you think Miriam is up to something?🤔

Let's interact in the comment section.

Not edited. May contain grammatical errors.

Kindly share, vote and comment.

❤️