Sorry, not sorry

Dedicated to Skai9876 SarahPrah
These girls have been worrying me to update 😹😹😹. This is for you❣️

............................…..............
Miriam snarled after seeing Yaaba share a passionate kiss with her crush. 'Damn that girl!'
Miriam had secretly been visiting the supermarket with hope that she'll meet the fine guy in the fine car again. She had even made friends with the shop attendant with hope that if the guy comes around again, she will be informed. But here was Yaaba kissing her man. When did Yaaba even meet him again? Why didn't Yaaba say anything?
She suddenly had a flashback. Ah huh! That's why that car looked so familiar. She remembered the day she saw Yaaba get out of a car.
She didn't realize it was her crush's car because she was focused on the guy and not the car.
Fuck this! She can't come far with all her plans just to be crushed. She had to do something.
"Ei, I didn't know Yaaba was this freaky. I didn't know she had that in her. See the way she was kissing the guy with passion?" She heard Alice say.
"Would you shut up?" Miriam hissed.
"Ei, na you too what's wrong with you? Why are you in a sour mood all of a sudden?" Alice asked.
Miriam decided to confine in Alice.
"You remember the guy we saw at the supermarket that day?" She asked Alice.
Alice was oblivious, "Ah! We've been to so many supermarkets. Which one are you talking about?"
Miriam hissed again, "The Kentinkrono supermarket"
Alice nodded.
"That's the guy Yaaba was kissing" Miriam said with a frown.
"Ah! Your crush?" Alice asked.
"Yeah my crush, MY CRUSH." Miriam affirmed.
..........................................................
Yaaba slapped herself whilst looking in the mirror.
"Why? Why did I do that? What is wrong with me?"
Mira looked at her with a teasing smile, "But I didn't know you had that in you o, you've surprised me. The way you were kissing him, ohmygawd , it was so hot. Ei........."
"Will you keep quiet for a second, Samiratu Issifu?"
Mira scowled after Yaaba called out her full name. "I've told you I don't like you calling me that."
Yaaba sighed, "I'm confused and embarrassed right now. The best thing you can do is not to make this about yourself. Please."
Mira was bored but she understood Yaaba at the same time. "Okay. But don't make this a big issue. He was actually the one controlling the kiss. He wanted to kiss you more than you wanted. Don't be bothered."
Yaaba sighed again, "hmm."
She looked into the mirror and saw her lips were swollen. She touched them lightly and had flashbacks of the kiss.
The kiss compensated her for that trashy first kiss. LeRoy could kiss. She was feeling tingles all over her body. She was sure that if Mira had not separated them, she would have pushed his head to her breasts. They needed attention too! She thoroughly enjoyed the kiss.
A smile etched unto her face. She heard Mira tease, "The kiss enter your system erh. Me naa I can see."
She finally relaxed and joined Mira in the laughter.
"Leave me alone."
"Let's get back yeah."
"Sure."

___________________________
Miriam is bored by what she saw. Oops

Not edited. May contain grammatical error.

You people better share, vote and comment o😹😹😹. My head is aching but I've delivered two chapters to you so please help me out. Let's reach 1k before this week ends yeah. Thanks❤️

❤️