We meet again

LeRoy was getting used to being in school again. But Ghana's own was different and difficult.
Whew!
He now understood why lots of people opt to study abroad. Although with masters students the number of people in a class are few, the burden to do research and others were tough.
'Should he drop out, he thought.
'Don't be a kwasia (fool)', his subconscious warned him.
He was still amused by how girls threw themselves on guys just because of money.
He shook his head, 'Girls will never change.'
Luckily for him, he met a friend who was also doing his MBA.
Selasi Wayolasi also went to Adisadel College but he didn't ace his WASSCE and thus attended Kumasi Polytechnic (now Kumasi Technical University) and studied Marketing. After receiving his Higher National Diploma(HND), he came to KNUST for a degree in Marketing and now he was doing his MBA. Such a determined guy!
LeRoy met him when he was finishing up his registration at the Business School.
"Man like Yoofi" "Man like Yoofi"
LeRoy heard someone say and turned to look at the person. His face broadened with a smile.
"Man like Wayo" "Man like Wayo"
The guys did a manly handshake and hugged each other.
"A god like Yoofi" "A god like Yoofi", Selasi continued to rain appellations on LeRoy.
"Ei, long time no see man", LeRoy said to Selasi after they shook hands.
Selasi smiled looking at LeRoy.
"I know man. It's been like five years" Selasi said, "Ah, but I thought you were abroad. What you dey do for here?"
"Oh yeah, I finished my undergrad abroad. But now adey wan do my masters for here."
Selasi stared at LeRoy. 'What madness. Rich people and the stupid way they think.' he thought.
"Ah well, welcome. At least, I have a paddy paddy to run town with." Selasi said.
"Oh yeah."
"Let me finish with my registration so we go somewhere."
"Sure sure."
After the guys were done with their registration, Selasi suggested they go to sit at Acuzzi, a pub at Ayeduase so they catch up. Selasi's purpose on campus was just to do his registration so he left his car at home.
The guys hopped in LeRoy's car and drove to Acuzzi.
After getting some drinks, the guys talked about everything. They reminisced moments in Adisco(Adisadel College). They were both in Quaque House so they saw each other often. Although LeRoy was in Business 3 and Selasi was in Business 1, the boys bonded due to the fact that they were in the same dormitory for five terms.
"Yaaba, me dierr I'm ordering for Smirnoff o. I can't cam and kee maself"
The guys heard a loud voice say and turned to look at the person.
It was a dark skinned lady. She was beautiful but not as beautiful as the one standing close to her.
LeRoy squinted at them. The other girl looks familiar. Where has he seen her before?
He ransacked his brain.
Boom!!!
He remembered. He met her at the supermarket last week.
He smirked, 'Alas, we meet again.'

_______________________________
Whew - an expression of exhaustion
What you dey do for here? - What are you doing here?
Adey wan do my masters for here - I want to do my masters here.
Paddy - Friend
Me dierr - As for me
I can't cam and kee maself - I can't come and kill myself.

Not edited.

PS: What's your thoughts on it so far?

Kindly share, comment and vote.

❤️