CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX: ARRANGE MARRIAGE,1461

THEY MADE HER STAND WITHIN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROOM, ATTEMPTING TO FIT HER IN HER GOWN BROUGHT FROM FRANCE, Edward has managed to bring her all sorts of gifts and treats for her. Being a ward to him wasn't an awful thing. Rita at that point started to put white jewelry around her neck, she grins knowing completely well that it's a gift from Edward. Edward has kept his promise, he has been treating her like a princess. "The gown is perfect for you, Lady Catherine," Rita talked, grinning at her brightly. Arianna started to grin upon her turning to Catherine who appeared to be in a good mood, smiling.

○ ○ ○

Days passed, Catherine had managed to be alongside Edward. When George barged into the room causing Catherine's eyes to lit up. "Well isn't our favorite Lancaster princess?" Catherine rolls her eyes. "George." She muttered, walking to the other side of Edward. George turned away to spot Edward. "Edward, I have been looking for you. Lord Warwick is looking for you." This caused her to change her mind when Edward turned to look at her sending a short smile before taking off. This left her mouth gaped open when George turned to look at her. "Now we're alone."

Despite yearning to go see her, the York king was constrained to proceed to deal with royal issues of the court. Handfuls of lords once loyal to him were now questioning their loyalty. Numerous were considering almost joining the modern side that was starting to form. "We still have individuals on our side, do not we?" He asked.

Lord Warwick nods. "Yes, since they know we have their beloved princess"

"She must be married off before long or we'll have a rebellion on her hands," Lord Warwick complained as he stood before Edward, who sat within the privy committee room. "She guaranteed me she doesn't need the crown," Edward complained, gaining an irritated see from Warwick. "She is still a danger. She needs a spouse that keeps her beneath control. Her father was a ruler in all but title. Before long sufficient, Catherine will be seen the same way and we cannot have that. Do you get it?" Warwick essentially yelled, causing Edward to turn to him with an irritated look.

"We have to marry her to Thomas as soon as possible. She will carry his heirs." Edward scoffed. "My own little brother. She won't have a title." Warwick rolls his eyes. "Then what else, before the Lancaster's can catch her and force her to marry the Prince of Scotland, we must have her wed to our house."

"She'll carry Thomas children. Whatever children they'll have will be of York and Lancaster. And you could send them away from court as they raised their children."

"Thomas is my mother's favorite child," Edward muttered. Lord Warwick sighed. "Thomas keeps complaining you shouldn't be bothering the girl. Thomas knows she will be his wife. He hasn't been happy that you're sneaking with the girl off."