CHAPTER NINETEEN

CHAPTER NINETEEN: ARRIVAL, 1464                                 2 MONTHS IN

                                 2 MONTHS IN

SHE HAD ARRIVED, to find herself in his rooms. He looked weirdly. He was laying on his bed wide awake. "Thomas," she breathed out. Thomas immediately stood up, smiling. It's been weeks since she left and she finally managed to get to court.

"Catherine?" He hugs her immediately as she smiled happily in his arms. She loved him for hugging her back. It's been weeks, she could feel herself getting sick. "Where is baby Arthur?" He asked, worried. Catherine leans towards him kissing him on the cheek. "He is asleep, my love." She leaned for another kiss, urging for more, he leans back. "Are you sure?" He asked knowing full well, what she was trying to do. Catherine knew fully well, the child she was having is of Edward. She couldn't break his heart again and tell him that she laid with Edward again because he didn't come back to her as he promised. She is with Edward's child again.

"Yes, I want you now." Thomas immediately back away closing the door, taking his shirt off. She managed to take her dress off leaving her bare. Thomas observed her for second before leaning closer to her, kissing her once more. She knew this was very wrong but she couldn't help it. She loved him, and he loved her. She kissed him once more, Thomas lean more as they both made their way to bed. She finally became his, after all this time. She did it to protect her daughter.

○ ○ ○

They laid in bed naked, Thomas held her in his arms. "I'm sorry, I couldn't be there for the birth of Arthur." She immediately giggled. "It's okay, I had to see you, I came. I've been missing you," he held her tightly around his arms. "It wasn't right. If only they didn't injured me. I tried to come back for you but Lord Warwick said he couldn't let me go by myself neither did my mother let me go. I send word to Richard. Did Richard tell you?" Catherine immediately tensed up. Richard? Edward had come to her.

"Yes, in some way." Thomas widens his eyes. He immediately began to lean down kissed her on the lips. "You have arrived months before Edward is to arrive." She tensed up, knowing fully well that, she had come here hoping that Edward wasn't there. He had broken her promise to him to stay back and not return to Thomas. She loves Edward but Thomas is her husband and she couldn't disrespect him.

"Are you okay?" She looked up, with a smile. She gulps knowing full well. At this moment, Edward must be in York castle looking for her and his son. What he doesn't know she left for his own good. She is nothing more than a distraction for him. Lord Warwick was right.

"You should have seen the preparations, Lord Warwick is doing just to make sure Princess of France Bona, is greeted properly. You should see it." Thomas told her. Catherine tensed up. The rumors are true. Edward is to married Princess Bona. She gulps, knowing full well what it meant.