CHAPTER TWENTY

CHAPTER TWENTY: It's God's Will, 1464

"It seems like your angry," Catherine held baby Arthur in her arms, who was now one. Marianne stood beside her holding all baby items that used to belong to Guinevere when she was baby trying to entertain baby Arthur who stared wide eyed at her, giggling. "I'm not mad or angry. It seems like all of England seems to be allured or displeased at Edward unexpected marriage," she replied distasteful not wanting to speak of the topic any further holding baby Arthur in her arms

"They say she's very beautiful." Catherine focused her eyes on her. "It doesn't concern me." Marianne still looked at her, refusing to utter a word. "It does. If very does. Arthur is Edward son. I'm sure that the little girl your expecting is of Edward."

Catherine gulps knowing fully well, she couldn't hide this from Marianne. The girl who has been there for her since she was little girl. "How do you know?" She replied. Marianne stared at her for while. "I know very well that child is of Edward. You expect me to believe that Edward couldn't wait to get his paws on you. I'm surprised that Thomas has agree to help you. I supposed he knows, it ain't his son. Nor his daughter." She took a deep breath standing up, holding her son in her arms. "He is our son. He is of Thomas blood. Don't go spreading lies, Marianne."

Marianne stood up showing her large stomach. She was pregnant again, it was her third child, she still looked young as ever. "You are going to be mother again, just know you'll will have to be willing to risk anything for your child." Marianne told her, placing her hand on her large stomach. "God knows, I need some help from my abusive old husband." Catherine widen her eyes, Marianne revealed her trauma, she has been going through. "It can't be. Marianne do you need some help?" Catherine replied back, still holding baby Arthur who fiddled in her arms trying to break free. Marianne noticed it, gulps. "You should attend your son, we'll speak later." She told her getting up leaving Guinevere old toys alongside her, quickly disappearing outside the halls. Catherine quickly ran after but as soon as she left through the door, she was gone. Baby Arthur began to fiddled in her arms almost about to cry, she quickly took him to the side around her arms trying to assured her son that he was safe. She closed the door to her son nursery wondering what has happen to Marianne since that moment she had left to York Castle.