seven

"In all seas around the world, there has never been an island quite like Eroda."

"Damn, this feels like I'm watching a movie or something," Elizabeth commented on her couch, munching away the chips she stole from Y/N, along with Charlotte and Sabel in the living room, watching the Adore You music video that just came out. "The production is amazing, ten ten, good - who thought of the concept?"

"I did, impressed?" Y/N smirked, sitting down across from them on the other couch. "The whole Eroda to Adore thing was a genius. I owe Mitch that."

"And you say you thought of the concept.."

"I did! You stubborn ass," she rolled her eyes. "I planned about the fish, you know? The story is quite adorable."

"And putting a fish on a music video makes you a genius?" Elizabeth teased her. "You really are a kid in a twenty-four year old's body. Like, what the fuck? You could've thought about something more amazing or something."

"And have those modern, plain and useless aesthetic music videos that all they did is show their face, dance and lip sync to it? Nuh-uh. I wouldn't do that to my fans. If they're getting to know me, let's start with that damn fish and fruits."

"I don't even have any comments." Sabel shrugged. "It's trending on Twitter."

"Damn right."

"Look at her being all airheaded right now," Elizabeth rolled her eyes. "Get your head out of the gutter - God, her ego is getting bigger now. I am so glad I broke up with you."

"Oh fuck you!"

"You already did honey."

"I hate you why are you even here?"

"Um, excuse me? You made me come and hang-out. I'm glad you did, by the way. Charlotte and I are having a great time talking about things unlike your ugly ass."

"I have been working on my ass, and I can say they're doing wonders, Eliza," she smirked. "Damn those Chloe Ting videos are paying off. Pamela Reif and Alexis Ren's work outs are good too."

"Honestly, so true." Charlotte agreed with the singer. "Chloe Ting is a perfect beginner work-out though. Alexis Ren makes me wanna throw up because it doesn't have any breaks - and Pamela Reif work-outs makes me wanna kill myself."

Y/N beamed. "You tried them too?!" Charlotte laughed and nodded.

"Of course, gotta get them bod."

"Boo hoo, you guys work out?" Elizabeth groaned.

"Yeah, we do, unlike your unfit and unhealthy body you english woman."

"Honey, even if I don't work-out, I look good. Perks of having skinny genes."

"I always envied you not gaining weight after how many times you shove food down your tummy. That is so unfair,"

"RIP to people who doesn't have fast metabolism." Charlotte stated making Y/N high-five her in agreement. "It sucks."

-

Twitter.

@xxx : SHE LOOKS SO GOOD #AdoreYou

@xxx : i cannot with this level of cuteness and gorgeousness and everything omg #AdoreYou