eleven

The next few days after the yacht celebration was pure heaven to Y/N.

She and Lauren has been going strong as ever, and there was this, connection she felt like never before. Maybe it's because Lauren already gave her the word, and she felt more secure than anything. Lauren also has been very attending to her. They text every minute of the day when they're both busy and can't keep their hands off each other when they're together inside the apartment.

Mitch was right. They're so in love and it was disgusting.

Y/N's career was also doing well than all of her team begged for - the girl is nominated the for the VMA's coming next next week, and the meeting about the album dropping, the merch and everything was done. Life was going great so far.

"And how do you feel about it?"

"Very happy," Y/N answered, smiling at the woman. "Happier than I have ever felt my whole life."

"I am happy for you." Wilma told the girl genuinely. "You deserve all of this success, and people adoring you. They are finally seeing who you are as a person." Y/N waved at her sheepishly, as if to say 'stop'. "It's true though."

"Thank you," she smiles. "But have you ever felt that. . tug in your chest? That if you're so happy now, it feels like something bad might come later on."

"Don't think about that." Wilma advised. "You're already concluding the future even if it's not already there. Give the universe a positive energy, not negative."

"Geez, you sound like Lauren with all the energy and stuff," Y/N crunched her nose up. "She got me into doing affirmations and mediations this past week and even though I never saw myself doing that. . here I am. Doing it anyways."

Wilma let out a laugh. "Seems like she's taking care of you very well."

"She's like an over protective mama and a jealous wife in one body." Eyes widening when she remembered something, Wilma raised an amused brow. "Oh my God. There were like, fans that caught me walking the streets yesterday, and they were a bunch of teenagers - girls and boys - and they all wanted to take some pictures and of course I said yes. There was this guy who wanted to take a selfie with me and he wanted me to kiss him on the cheek. And so I did - though the picture came out as if I was kissing the side of his lips - Lauren was pissed." She shared, with matching widened eyes and humurous laugh.

"Really?"

"Yeah! She was like, go take pictures with fans but kissing them? Really? Let them kiss you on the cheek, not the other way around you fucking dumbass they feel like they're getting lucky 'cause they ain't 'cause she said they might just turn around and I might kiss them."

"She's sounds funny,"

"She is! She's just so naturally funny sometimes I can't get my shit together around her." Y/N laughs.

Loving how this side of Y/N was present at the moment, Wilma took her time and enjoyed it. It was rare to see her happy in all times like this - especially comparing it to the first times they both had therapy sessions. This girl right here is full of life that she wishes she stays that way. "Since you already made a decision of letting her in your life, I see you are ready to accept changes."

"What changes?"

They both stared at each other for a moment.

"Does she know you're here with me?"

"If she did know I have therapy sessions, it would be normal. All celebrities have them - to keep them sane, she wouldn't suspect anything." Y/N said, but then later on realize how that sounded so much like she's hiding something big.