thirty-seven

Here's the thing, it is true when they say that time flies by so fast if you are occupied and have been doing things all at once, and Y/N would be the first one to say that it's totally true. She doesn't know how many days have passed, or maybe it has been a week already, but she has her hands full. With the success of Sign Of The Times, which is still reigning on charts, their team decided to postpone the release of Sweet Creature not to dethrone the single which is doing pretty well. Yet, she can say that she is very occupied with all of the booked interviews she has on her plate. If last week she was doing radio interviews after the Graham Norton Show, now she's talking big time.

She was just on the Jimmy Kimmel show yesterday and she was just informed that she has been booked on James Corden – which is another interview separated from the Spill Your Guts or Fill your Guts game – another one on SNL with sketches and live performances, and now she's on Jimmy Fallon. She didn't know how hectic her schedule was until Sabel informed her that she got a lot of interview offers than when she was promoting songs from Fine Line.

" – everyone was surprised, even I am and I'm just – everyone was expecting a pop song coming from you again and when the live performance from the Graham Norton Show aired and you sang Sign Of The Times everyone is just like – wow, it's totally amazing, I'm a huge huge fan of the song and you," Jimmy clapped once again, with the audience hollering as if to say they were also agreeing with him. "How did you decide that you wanted to make a music like this?"

"I think I just," the singer let out, making a thinking face reminiscing those times when she knew she wanted to make a record like that. "I think I just knew I wanted to make a record like that, because I've always been such a big fan of rock and roll, you know, Pink Floyd, David Bowie, Arctic Monkeys – Fleetwood Mac,"

"So you knew the second album is going to sound like this?"

"Yeah,"

"You know, it's actually really interesting how you came from a girlband and to be able to make a record like this is very fascinating," Jimmy can't hold back his enthusiasm. "And I heard that you also ask for critique from Alex Turner? From Arctic Monkeys?" hollering at the mention of the famous band, the singer couldn't help but smile.

"Not only Alex, all of them actually," corrected the singer, not wanting to disregard the other members. "They've been so amazing to me the moment I met them and I don't think I'll ever be able to make a record like this without them assuring me that you know, it's gonna be alright and trying new things isn't as scary as I thought it would be,"

"And you joined them for one of their encores last time they had a concert here in LA," he mentions, only hyping everyone up since that was the very first time that she publicly made an appearance after two years of hiatus. "How did that happen?"

"Well, I was in LA and they hit me up,"

Everyone laughed at the short, yet informative answer, even Jimmy himself laughed. "And that was the very first time you've made an appearance in public and everyone went crazy for that – you were also trending everywhere," he mentions, making the singer's ears turn red since well, she definitely remembered that she was all people could talk about the moment she got back and it was kind of embarrassing how much attention she has yet nothing to give. "Everyone was like, 'YN's back! We need new music! She looks so hot! So gorgeous!" he imitated, only adding to her embarrassment and all she could do was laugh it off. "How did it feel? It was just so crazy,"

"It's. . nice to know that people have been waiting for me and how they were glad I was back, because I thought people would've forgotten about me by then –"

"Never! Your fans kept making you trend for at least once a month and those two years really felt like it was just a massive air passing by us," everyone laughed at his exaggeration, making the singer chuckle. "But the comeback is definitely worth it, right guys?" he asked the audience, who cheered loudly in agreement. "I mean, you are giving us music, the style, these precious things you've been doing lately,"