thirty-two

Instagram.

Liked by kendalljenner, vma, naileadevora, laurenjauregui, normani,  and 4,867,241 others

Liked by kendalljenner, vma, naileadevora, laurenjauregui, normani, and 4,867,241 others

ynclementine : cheers to twenty-seven! ✨❤

-

"Are you okay?"

"Mmm?" opening her eyes at the voice, the blonde smiled when she was greeby the view of Camila all fresh out of shower, wearing one of her oversized hoodie, which looked insanely huge on her as if she was wearing some kind of modern dress. "Yeah, I'm good. Is it bad that I got tired by their visit?"

Chuckling as she dried her hair with a towel, the Latina hummed. "Well, I can say that they are very talkative,"

"You don't have to sugarcoat it, I know they're very loud. Dina's annoying, and Sabel just loves talking so much. She wouldn't be my manager for nothing – that woman is like a social butterfly of some sort," the blonde grumbles, hugging her pillow contently. "Anyway. Sorry about them if you got really annoyed – Sabel's just the way she is and excuse for Dina's bluntness. I know she has taken you by surprise by her vulgarity, and you have to get some time to get used to it, really. I swear she's not all that bad,"

"Mhm, I figured." Camila chuckles, making her way towards the girl – joining her in bed and immediately engulfing Y/N in for a cuddle. "Despite the commotion, I really enjoyed their company. I learned a lot from Sabel."

"Yeah?"

"Yeap. Things about you so far and what you have been doing – some embarrassing and funny moments you seem to forgot to tell to me and etcetera,"

Groaning at the statement, the French singer only buried her face on the crook of her neck. "It's called embarrassing and funny for a reason. Damn it, she never changed. Always embarrassing me."

"I like it," Camila says softly, caressing her hair softly. "I get to know more about you and the people who you consider as family as well. It's nice," she whispers, cherishing the blonde curled up to her as if they had been lovers for such a long time. Back in 2017, she would see herself being in the same position – though that situation composed of undeniable lust and desperation, while now, she's in the same position, but only, without such an intimate act. Instead of that, the position felt something more than that – and she couldn't believe that she was in the girl's presence at the moment, after all these damn years.

"Do you have somewhere to be in tomorrow?" asked the blonde, already planning ahead if she can ask Camila if she wanted to go to the studio if that wouldn't be such a problem. She was excited to let the Latina hear about the demos she had over her tracks, and she couldn't exactly save it from her laptop to make her listen it at home since Jeffrey has all of the recordings, she wanted to test her luck.

"I'm going to that meeting with Roger baby," sighed the Latina. "He kind-of blew me on the phone for ditching since the meeting is important."

Frowning as she pulled away, supporting her weight on her arms, the blonde bit her lip. "You should've went on that meeting. We'll still be together at the end of the day – and it was only a tattoo. I could've gotten the tattoo all by myself."