thirty-five

Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes are officially back together after being seen kissing on a restaurant!
Entertainmentnews.com

-

Donald Trump announced dead after a car crash last night in Dallas!
ThoughtsEntertainment.com

-

Bretman Rock finally reveals his mystery man on Instagram!
BretmanRockDeservesTheWorld.com

-

Rihanna's Fenti Collection are making everyone go crazy! Normani and Bella Hadid rocking the new photoshoot!
Iconic.com

-

Dakota Johnson speaks out friendship with Y/N Clementine

[2.2M Views]

"So we all know that you're friends with Cara Delevigne, you know—Taylor Swift and many other people, but everyone has been wondering how you became friends with the one and only Y/N Clementine," Jimmy asked just in time when the crowd hollered loudly at the name being mentioned.

Dakota only laughed then smiled, as if she would be expecting the question any time soon since it has been the question everyone was itching to know ever since she started promoting the movie she was on. "Well, we talk and um, we become friends," she answered, as it was the very obvious, making Jimmy face palm himself—the crowd laughing at Dakota's very not unusual answer.

"We mean, like—can you tell us how you guys met? Except the very obvious talking thing?"

"Well Jimmy, I thought I was here because you need to interview me for my upcoming film I don't know why you're asking me this," Dakota answered once again, downing Jimmy making the crowd burst out laughing at her innocent yet snappy remark that she simply stated.

Making gestures and seeing that the man was blushing, embarassment flooding his face made everyone couldn't stop laughing. "I'm not even gonna pretend that didn't happen, and may I say this is the second time you called me out," he said, this time making Dakota laugh herself, remembering the first time when she told Jimmy that he was supposed to let people talk on his shows.

"You needed to be called out," Dakota pointed out. "But okay, I'll answer the question just because you didn't pretend that I called you out," she says, making everyone settle down, wanting to know the story as well. "Y/N and I met in a party, but not like, in the club or anything—it's actually a party for Hollywood people, talking about boring stuff and all and you needed to do was to pretened you're enjoying it," the crowd laughed at the description. "And I was in the bar, since I don't really like parties that much and she suddenly made her way towards me and we talked,"

"Oh she was the one who approached you?"

"Yeah, I mean, I'm real and I don't usually pretend I'm enjoying stuff when in reality I really don't—except the times when I needed to pretend I'm really glad to be there—" another round of laugh echoed the room. "—and magically, Y/N came to me and entertained me. At first I was really hesitant 'cause you know, I've heard that peole from the music industry have a huge ego to begin with and—"

"And where did you hear that?" Jimmy laughed. "The huge ego thing?"

"It's an experience my friends experienced when they talked about meeting celebrities from the music industry," Dakota waved off as if to say that's not the point, making everyone laugh then continued; "But Y/N was just, well—she's really someone worth knowing. She's charming, and chill, and just, cool that she has this vibe that makes you wanna hang around her more because she just knows how to get the conversation going and relax around her." She concluded, leaving the highlights where they obviously flirted a lot because she knew her publicist wouldn't like it, as well as Y/N's.