thirty-four

"Are you hungry? I called room service,"

"Yeah, thanks," smiling, Y/N dropped her phone on the bed before letting out sigh. "Where's Dina?"

"Talking to the team," she smiles, wrapping her arms around the girl in comfort. "She's mad mad at girl who sneaked a picture. Since we can't do anything about it, we can only let the article be. You know, not to create any hype behind it."

And as suspected, the picture was taken by someone on the same flight. It was posted on Twitter three hours during their flight, that's why they never saw it while on air. It just surprised them when they landed. Y/N knew she saw the girl—she thinks it's that white girl that kept looking at them throughout the whole plane ride in the most not subtle way, and she even had a conversation with Kendall about it and how people always had prying necks all over the place.

So when Kendall texted her when they arrived at the hotel, the model wasn't necessarily surprised.

She even apologized to Y/N about it in which the blonde think is absurd, because it wasn't her fault that they weren't getting their privacy. That's why now, the french singer can't do anything about the article and leave it be. "How's Kendall?" Sabel asked her then, noticing how the two talked the whole plane ride. "You looked comfortable with her,"

"She gets me," replied the blonde. "And I also get her."

"She's here for fashion week too?"

"Yup. She even offered to help me walk the runway, since she'll be walking on Gucci too." She informed, then added; "The first time I met Kendall, she was really shy and go with the flow. I think it was because it was the first time we actually met, but talking to her all throughout the whole ride. . she's just not, you know—like everyone perceived her to be. I think she's someone really worth knowing,"

Humming, Sabel could only listen.

"She likes car sports and video games. I thought she was kidding at first since you know, I never really thought she's gonna be someone whose into those—but surprisingly, she is. It's kind of entertaining. She also told me to install this app called Among Us, we're gonna play tonight with some of her friends."

"Like, online?" Sabel looked up at her, brows knitted. Y/N nodded. "Sounds about right. She seems interesting."

"She is," the blonde chuckles. "Which reminds me, I have to install that app. Do you have the WiFi password?"

"I have it, and I'll give it to you when you guys break up your canoodling session," barged in her publicist, holding a piece of paper in the air while she looked at them with a look. "Break it up, I need my girlfriend back Clementine."

"Yeah, and she's all yours," laughed the french singer, pushing Sabel away from her who also laughed at this but hugged her girlfriend instead. Y/N snatched the piece of paper from Dina's grasp. "Thanks. What's my schedule today?"

"You'll rest today, and tomorrow you'll have a meeting with Gucci for the clothing line they'll release under your name, so you also have to do a campaign for it—you'll also test out some clothes to wear on the runway. Oh, and you can also ask Kendall to meet you there to help you with the catwalking and everything—it'll be less suspicious."

"Okay," Y/N nodded. "I have someone coming by the way, and we're gonna be in my room."

Looking at her confused, the two shared a look. "Is it Camila?"